Sanford Ave 2G

I had the itch for a quikie earlier after work. I decided to look in BP and didnt really fee like paying 120 or more. I wnt to flushing and walked around i asked a chinese who looks like a pimp if he knows some chica. wholla jackpot. he pointed me into an apartment building by main st and sanford. anyways i walked in the building and a papasan asked me for 60/ 20mins. i gave him a $ and directed me to one of the bedrooms. When i walked in a cute hispanic girl probably 25-26 was sitting by the bed with only panties and a bra on. she took off my pants and cleaned me up with alcohol and paper towel lol. she gave me a cbj which is just ok. shes not really into it but what the heck its 60 bucks. as soon as i got hard she took of her panties and opened her legs her kitty is so small and tight. she put some lubed and i started with missionary this chick doesnt care if you screw her hard she can take a pounding. after a few minutes i asked her to go on all fours and she complied turned her back to missionry till i busted my nut. it was an ok experience but is a better alternative than going to an amp and get a HJ from an old chick.

i didnt get the girls name.
looks 6-7 shes about 5'2. she has a lip piercing and a belly button ring.

Last edited:
I had the itch for a quikie earlier after work. I decided to look in BP and didnt really fee like paying 120 or more. I wnt to flushing and walked around i asked a chinese who looks like a pimp if he knows some chica. wholla jackpot. he pointed me into an apartment building by main st and sanford. anyways i walked in the building and a papasan asked me for 60/ 20mins. i gave him a $ and directed me to one of the bedrooms. When i walked in a cute hispanic girl probably 25-26 was sitting by the bed with only panties and a bra on. she took off my pants and cleaned me up with alcohol and paper towel lol. she gave me a cbj which is just ok. shes not really into it but what the heck its 60 bucks. as soon as i got hard she took of her panties and opened her legs her kitty is so small and tight. she put some lubed and i started with missionary this chick doesnt care if you screw her hard she can take a pounding. after a few minutes i asked her to go on all fours and she complied turned her back to missionry till i busted my nut. it was an ok experience but is a better alternative than going to an amp and get a HJ from an old chick.

i didnt get the girls name.
looks 6-7 shes about 5'2. she has a lip piercing and a belly button ring.
This must be the place posting on BP but no one ever picks up the phone. Any hints on which building

Sound like a typical latina house. Honestly never knew there was one so close to Main St area. So now I can deliver my mail and my jizz at the same time. ZING! :)

Sound like a typical latina house. Honestly never knew there was one so close to Main St area. So now I can deliver my mail and my jizz at the same time. ZING! :)
There also used to be one that was further north of roosevelt. I think it was the Flushing location of one of the fast houses in chinatown manhattan (the one that got raided a few times and was around the e.bway stop).

You might be able to still find it by looking for the chinatown ones phone number (used to advertise "pretty spanish" on BP) and cross reference in trheads.....