Sandra - Columbian 917-773-1876

I’m new to venturing into hotels to see providers and I asked how to go about protecting one self from a possible sting. I’m really intrigued about this one gal though.

Found her online and I texted her. She got back to me stating 100ss, 150hf, 200hr. Her curves are awesome (I do t actually think I can handle her as I’ve always seen thinner Asian-body types..lol)

Some pics from her ad online..

201A3C59-4F06-4BDE-B766-CC29B2D5B5B2.jpeg FE45CB28-8DA2-49A3-840F-0D56A58D4FD6.jpeg 9F86020C-11BD-4F13-85F6-38B161C6E6AA.jpeg

I asked her for a pic just in case and got this
0AD2D785-C979-4421-9FFA-C59B359A5D7A.jpeg

She says she’s at the Raddison hotel near JFK. Has anyone attempted this one?

They usually record a sting, and bust you after you specify an illegal act, and a price.

It would seem the easiest way to stay out of trouble, is to not discuss "what do you want to do?" UNTIL the clothes are off. If she asks BEFORE, reply "what are you, a cop?'

When you enter the room, announce "I have to pee" and make sure there is nobody in the bathroom.
Stings that I have seen, occurred OUTSIDE the room, and "what do you want to do?" is the red flag.

I’m new to venturing into hotels to see providers and I asked how to go about protecting one self from a possible sting. I’m really intrigued about this one gal though.

Found her online and I texted her. She got back to me stating 100ss, 150hf, 200hr. Her curves are awesome (I do t actually think I can handle her as I’ve always seen thinner Asian-body types..lol)

Some pics from her ad online..

View attachment 5364 View attachment 5365 View attachment 5366

I asked her for a pic just in case and got this
View attachment 5363

She says she’s at the Raddison hotel near JFK. Has anyone attempted this one?
Just Googled the number and one of the shots. The pictures are of some IG hottie w 9 million followers named Jojo Babie who is normally in LA. I don't think Ms. Babie will be inside the door if you go to visit. Please let us know if she's a close facsimile.

Just Googled the number and one of the shots. The pictures are of some IG hottie w 9 million followers named Jojo Babie who is normally in LA. I don't think Ms. Babie will be inside the door if you go to visit. Please let us know if she's a close facsimile.
Oh wow howd you do that? I think something called tineye? That’s really disconcerting but not overly surprising - I just checked her out on IG - what if it’s truly her? OMG..lol. If I go I’ll post back