Samira in Astoria 929-266-4384

Met this hot little Hungarian number earlier today. She's the one in the pics- no bait and switch.
She's had extensive work done. Fake lips, enormous fake boobs, waist reduction and probable butt implants. Couple that with a fake tan, and she's pretty much everything I could've asked for.
She has some basic English skills, so I was able to keep Google translate in my pocket. Negotiated an hr for 2 bills, with some extra for kissing and BBBJ. Totally worth the extra! The girl is relentless--she spit, DT'ed, and grabbed her boobs while she feasted on junior. It took everything I had not to pop after 3 minutes.
She allowed DATY, and seemed to enjoy it, as she shifted her pelvis to reduce my workload.
We eventually suited up for the main event--Asian, CG, DS, lazy doggie, Mish and CoB as a finishing touch.
She's fun, and she doesn't push the "Leche papi" commentary that frequently occurs w our south of the border friends.
Here for a couple more weeks--if you like an engaged barbie doll, this girl is for you.

Attachments

Made my way over to the Astoria location by Northern Blvd. Made an appointment for 6pm and upon arrival, sent several text but no reply. After 30 minutes, I left. Received a reply back and decided to return to the location because the photos and reviews were on point. The girl is tall with nice legs and stacked... DD implants on the front and plastic rear. This girl is a freak and full of energy although she didnt talk much as I tried to engage in small talk. Went through many positions missionary,doggie, RCG, CG, nice CBJ. BBJ was offered but I didnt bring enough cash for extras. We cleaned up and layed down and chatted for 5 mins or so. Now she gets more comfortable with me and her english is actually decent enough to have a conversation. She lives in Germany and came to NYC 3 weeks ago. She’s going back home in Nov so go smash her while you still can.

Looks: 8
Personality: 7
Damage: $120 HH

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I decided to check this piece out since I was in the area. Set up was the usual text when there blah blah blah. Wall up and was greeted by her. Now I was expecting a tan white girl, she wasnt tan but the pictures are her. Sweet girl. The body is nice, fake tits, ass has to have injections. The only thing I dont get is the lip thing. I just dont get the whole lip injection thing but she sucked the shit out of me, DT, balls and all, then she turned to DS, I pounded that for a bit and then some lazy DS. This is where she gets some points, I signal her to turn around for mish, as she turns over she shoves it in her mouth for DT. Dam I'm feeling good right now. Then we do mish and I pop in the bag. I had trouble looking at those lips but other than that I was satisfied. Cleaned up and was on my way about my business. I think I will repeat. After all I need my variety but I have to slow it down cause I'm getting carried away lol