Samantha 631-699-7610

Hello out there. Has anyone seen this provider? I see no reason to be skeptical about her except she looks too normal. Feedback please

Saw her a while ago and she’s changed her number many times since then. Pics are 100% accurate. She seems friendly, didn’t rush and willing to please. She’s a true red head with pale skin. Nice tits and a wet pussy that creams when getting drilled. She’s a smoker and reeked of smoke. Services were good, not great. Bbj and cfs. Met only once due to difficulty with contacting her. It’s been a while... think I negotiated down to a Benjamin for the meet.

Saw her a while ago and she’s changed her number many times since then. Pics are 100% accurate. She seems friendly, didn’t rush and willing to please. She’s a true red head with pale skin. Nice tits and a wet pussy that creams when getting drilled. She’s a smoker and reeked of smoke. Services were good, not great. Bbj and cfs. Met only once due to difficulty with contacting her. It’s been a while... think I negotiated down to a Benjamin for the meet.
Her ad says first date must be a car date. Was that the case with you? Thx!