Salley Spa Central Ave Bethpage‪ 347-756-1212

Well the the era is here and they are taking customers. Cute girl no bra short and a classic spinner.

Asks for 60 for half hour.

Enter room tell me to put gloves on and mask lays me down face down while she is wearing mask. We may want to release but this will not work.

Laying down with a mask and gloves on is the most unsensual moment of my life. If you find this thrilling then go here. I left early and took money.

Went here a few weeks ago. On a roll lol. Wide open doorway facing 107. I called
Waited. Called. Went to my car. Called back. Cute girl in a mask i wanted to fuck.
Passed me off to room. Met Jenny
. Great body. I said so. Her and her mask and diva attitude said of course! I gave 120 and she gave me mask. Had to wear duration
Cbj. Cowgirl i was annoyed with her detachment. Went to mish. Dropped mask she freaked out. I said just suck my dick to finish. She said no...i said you are the worst i ever had. Never coming again. I hate u. She rips condom off and puts on another
Tells me dont come back. My rage makes me harder so i fuck her face angry til i cum. She knows im mad and walks out without a word. I clean up myself alone. Say to cute girl reception never again....

Went here a few weeks ago. On a roll lol. Wide open doorway facing 107. I called
Waited. Called. Went to my car. Called back. Cute girl in a mask i wanted to fuck.
Passed me off to room. Met Jenny
. Great body. I said so. Her and her mask and diva attitude said of course! I gave 120 and she gave me mask. Had to wear duration
Cbj. Cowgirl i was annoyed with her detachment. Went to mish. Dropped mask she freaked out. I said just suck my dick to finish. She said no...i said you are the worst i ever had. Never coming again. I hate u. She rips condom off and puts on another
Tells me dont come back. My rage makes me harder so i fuck her face angry til i cum. She knows im mad and walks out without a word. I clean up myself alone. Say to cute girl reception never again....
She rips condom off and puts on another? And then says don’t come back? Then you have some sort of anger management issue and sexually accost her? What??!!

She rips condom off and puts on another? And then says don’t come back? Then you have some sort of anger management issue and sexually accost her? What??!!
Dude, i was exagerating.She was all biz as i said. And as i said it was her who was angry because i didnt cum fast enough. Btw it was only 5 to 10 min total time . She basically beat my cock with her mouth to get me out of there and i helped her oblige. I described an angry diva. Pay attention. Anger management? Sexual assault? Naa.
Go shine your helmet and shield buddy. You got the wrong guy here. No further replys from me lol

From what I am hearing, unfortunately, at this time, the provider has the upper hand. Mongers waiting in line for limited providers. Providers are basically wacking off mongers in assembly-line fashion, collecting a lot of dough and making up for lost income. Their own self-worth has become inflated by sheer demand.

Sounds like when thousands of Marines hit the South Pacific Islands and there were mile long lines to some wooden shack where it was considered selfish by the guy in back of you to take more than 5 minutes to unload.

Probably not worth it to be abused for a few minutes and waste your money. Better to hold out. Eventually, they will need your business again, and be forced to provide quality sessions without shorting you the time.

Also, unfortunately, mongers are willing to pay the previous full amount for a fraction of the time and if you demand the service you once had at this time, you, as a customer are now considered to be unreasonable, rude, and not playing the game according to their new rules.

Gentlemen, wait, wait, wait.

Or from what I've been reading. There's a handful of places still giving high quality service with no/minimal time reductions at the same cost. ie. 120 OCR Plainview / Lucy's 3 amps / the Shop in HUntington.....I would submit it may be better to spend a lil more time driving and $1 more in gas to get what you want. I'm surprised at guys that read this board but don't really read this board & make their decisions accordingly.

Just sayin

Dude, i was exagerating.She was all biz as i said. And as i said it was her who was angry because i didnt cum fast enough. Btw it was only 5 to 10 min total time . She basically beat my cock with her mouth to get me out of there and i helped her oblige. I described an angry diva. Pay attention. Anger management? Sexual assault? Naa.
Go shine your helmet and shield buddy. You got the wrong guy here. No further replys from me lol
Thank you for the clarification. I will go shine my helmet and shield if you go to writing school so that your words will not be misconstrued in the future. No further replies from me either.

Or from what I've been reading. There's a handful of places still giving high quality service with no/minimal time reductions at the same cost. ie. 120 OCR Plainview / Lucy's 3 amps / the Shop in HUntington.....I would submit it may be better to spend a lil more time driving and $1 more in gas to get what you want. I'm surprised at guys that read this board but don't really read this board & make their decisions accordingly.

Just sayin
Read my review and others on The Shop. Definitely not quality and rushed:
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/the-shop-jericho-tpke-huntington-sta-631-683-5533.56235/

Thread shows 2 negative & 1 relatively positive reviews. While I do stand slightly corrected and maybe mis-spoke on 1 of the 3 threads I noted.I didn't exactly take the time to search the myriad of other amp threads that are overall anywhere positive to great. But now I just took the 5 minutes& ......These could easily be added to the list & now you have a network of relatively "sure things" From Hicksville to Middle Island, North Shore & South Shore, Asian & Latin.
42E Merrick Road Freeport 929-253-8222
Isabella 747-208-5773 - part of the 2539 Middle County Road, Centereach crew
#79 hicksville LMP 516-417-6043
Bay shore amp 631-647-3400

My point was that I am "Surprised" ...Not criticizing don't take it that way.