Sakura Spa 929-999-7077 Jamaica

Went here as a last minute option as I was driving out to pure bliss to see niko. I was all excited but at the last minute chickened out and just had a bad feeling about going to a house. My friend who only goes to hotels all the time said he doesn’t even like houses so I took that as a sign. If my professional monger buddy won’t do it I thought against it. I’m sure it’s good over there, and I want to go but I just pictured a raid as I walked in.

Anyway, texted mms that I was coming up to Sakura. Was given an older lady. Not pretty , kind of dumpy but very eager to please. I’m so picky to a fault and I said can I see another girl. She said nobody else then I stared to leave and then of course the cute younger girl comes out w a confused look on her face.

Handed over the 120 for 45 min(weird time right) and was brought to shower. Lame shower , she seemed like she wanted to be anywhere else. Dry off and boy is it freezing. Go on table to a terrible message. Asked me to flip i stood up to try to take control since she seemed like she couldn’t be bothered. She took off her clothes , nice body and brought her in to suck on her tits. She kinda of leaned half on to me and then somehow sneakily put on cover.

She then got on top to ride. Licked my nipples which is a waste for me. Lick something else for do
God sakes. Riding was ok but I know I’ll bust like that since I can’t control it so I flipped her over on her back. Banged it out for 2 mins since you can tell by the look on her face she don’t don’t want to be. I just wanted to be done since I need to feel like the other person kinda off wants to be there too.

Gets off cleans me up and then she runs off to another room. I hear the water on and coughing and gagging. I was like man was she that repulsed. There was no fluid exchanged. Barely touched me. The only thing in her mouth was my tiny nips for one second. I’m not even old fat hairy or gross looking. I prim myself before hand like an idiot for these girls too hahaha

I ran out of there and will not return. Man I wish I saw nico in pure bliss.I guess you have to pay to play.

I had a great experience here. The house fee is $120 for an hour. But Theres also an option for 2 girls at $240. I took the 2 girl option. They bathed me and gave me a dual massage.
Yes, like the op said they do like licking nipples. The women I had were both in their mid 30’s but beautiful bodies. They took turns giving me a cbj and riding me. It was a pretty good time and I’ll go again. It’s the only place worth going to in Richmond Hills.