Saki at Sexy Cat Fashion Health - Kanda,Tokyo 03-3252-5468

I dropped by Tokyo on business. Early in my trip, after an almost full Sunday of meetings and such, I slipped away for some well-earned fun.

I picked Sexy Cat for logistical reasons, as well as the fact that I believed that it would offer a cost-effective session with a skilled MILF-like girl. I also like the fact that this Fashion Health Club offers some of the services featured at Soaplands.

I wasn’t disappointed, especially at Y9,800 for 50 minutes. We spoke Japanese the entire time, so I’m not sure if anyone speaks English at this shop.

When I arrived in the early evening, I asked for Mei (recommended by other fellahs), but she was off that day. I was assigned Saki. I’m glad the manager picked her - Saki is a friendly blue-collar-neighborhood girl (下町女性), who has friends in New York. We had a lot to talk about, so we seemed to be establishing good session chemistry. Saki is not the youngest girl in Tokyo fuzoku, but she has a pleasant appearance, a very large enhanced rack and she is one of the more slender girls at this shop.

I told Saki that her photos on the website caught my attention (I was embellishing). Saki replied that her Sexy Cat website photos make her look much better than she does in person. I think it was Japanese modesty as her website photos are only slightly enhanced, mostly for a slightly warmer appearance. I told her that she looks fine in person (which is true, by MILF standards). Although, I think that Saki went overboard with her implants: later in the session, when she was on all fours, I noticed that her right nipple was pointing backward instead of downward.

Saki was great when she started with the onsen-like shower rinse-off. She was gentle-yet-thorough when she sat me down on the Tsukebe Chair and gave me a thorough washing and scrubbing. Then into the tub, where she pointed-out that that it’s of 1950s-era construction and size. In the tub, I slid 80% back out and onto the ledge as Saki slid in; and then she performed some excellent BBBJ, ball licking and magical hand work, all with great eye contact and a warm smile.

Onto to the bed, where I urged her to lay down first. Saki was okay with oral attention and DATY. When I asked if digital insertion is okay, she said yes, provided that I am gentle (優しくて ください, she said). However, Saki told me that she doesn’t like anal licking (気持ち悪い, she said). I politely complied.

Given all the money that Saki spent on her rack, I thought that I might as well worship it orally. As I licked and sucked her nipples, I slowly and gently inserted my index finger into her kitty. Wow! She is incredibly tight! I eventually moved onto DATY, which Saki seemed to enjoy.

Then came my turn. Saki definitely has a skilled tongue, lips and mouth. Saki resumed BBBJ and skilled shaft licking, ball licking/sucking and then she added some excellent Anal licking. She then alternated BBBJ and shaft licking. Then I asked if ローションフェラ is okay and she said yes. I was pleasantly surprised that the nuru lotion was warmed. It definitely enhanced the BBBJ lotion fera experience. We switched to 69 and I eventually popped - CIM. Saki sucked out every drop and eventually excused herself to spit it out.

We finished with a sweet affectionate shower/wash-off to end the session.

Schedule permitting, I would definitely visit Sexy Cat again and choose Saki. Similar to veteran baseball pitchers who develop finesse-driven routines to prolong their careers, Saki knows some nice tricks of the trade and techniques. I’m sure there are other MILF-like girls at Sexy Cat who have similar skill sets. I still want to try Mei, whom others have recommended.

Sexy Cat:
http://sexy-cat-k.jp/top.html

Saki:
http://sexy-cat-k.jp/dwsis/page/wdet.php?s=sexycatkanda&w=9473

Mei:
http://sexy-cat-k.jp/dwsis/page/wdet.php?s=sexycatkanda&w=9668

I dropped by Tokyo on business. Early in my trip, after an almost full Sunday of meetings and such, I slipped away for some well-earned fun.

I picked Sexy Cat for logistical reasons, as well as the fact that I believed that it would offer a cost-effective session with a skilled MILF-like girl. I also like the fact that this Fashion Health Club offers some of the services featured at Soaplands.

I wasn’t disappointed, especially at Y9,800 for 50 minutes. We spoke Japanese the entire time, so I’m not sure if anyone speaks English at this shop.

When I arrived in the early evening, I asked for Mei (recommended by other fellahs), but she was off that day. I was assigned Saki. I’m glad the manager picked her - Saki is a friendly blue-collar-neighborhood girl (下町女性), who has friends in New York. We had a lot to talk about, so we seemed to be establishing good session chemistry. Saki is not the youngest girl in Tokyo fuzoku, but she has a pleasant appearance, a very large enhanced rack and she is one of the more slender girls at this shop.

I told Saki that her photos on the website caught my attention (I was embellishing). Saki replied that her Sexy Cat website photos make her look much better than she does in person. I think it was Japanese modesty as her website photos are only slightly enhanced, mostly for a slightly warmer appearance. I told her that she looks fine in person (which is true, by MILF standards). Although, I think that Saki went overboard with her implants: later in the session, when she was on all fours, I noticed that her right nipple was pointing backward instead of downward.

Saki was great when she started with the onsen-like shower rinse-off. She was gentle-yet-thorough when she sat me down on the Tsukebe Chair and gave me a thorough washing and scrubbing. Then into the tub, where she pointed-out that that it’s of 1950s-era construction and size. In the tub, I slid 80% back out and onto the ledge as Saki slid in; and then she performed some excellent BBBJ, ball licking and magical hand work, all with great eye contact and a warm smile.

Onto to the bed, where I urged her to lay down first. Saki was okay with oral attention and DATY. When I asked if digital insertion is okay, she said yes, provided that I am gentle (優しくて ください, she said). However, Saki told me that she doesn’t like anal licking (気持ち悪い, she said). I politely complied.

Given all the money that Saki spent on her rack, I thought that I might as well worship it orally. As I licked and sucked her nipples, I slowly and gently inserted my index finger into her kitty. Wow! She is incredibly tight! I eventually moved onto DATY, which Saki seemed to enjoy.

Then came my turn. Saki definitely has a skilled tongue, lips and mouth. Saki resumed BBBJ and skilled shaft licking, ball licking/sucking and then she added some excellent Anal licking. She then alternated BBBJ and shaft licking. Then I asked if ローションフェラ is okay and she said yes. I was pleasantly surprised that the nuru lotion was warmed. It definitely enhanced the BBBJ lotion fera experience. We switched to 69 and I eventually popped - CIM. Saki sucked out every drop and eventually excused herself to spit it out.

We finished with a sweet affectionate shower/wash-off to end the session.

Schedule permitting, I would definitely visit Sexy Cat again and choose Saki. Similar to veteran baseball pitchers who develop finesse-driven routines to prolong their careers, Saki knows some nice tricks of the trade and techniques. I’m sure there are other MILF-like girls at Sexy Cat who have similar skill sets. I still want to try Mei, whom others have recommended.

Sexy Cat:
http://sexy-cat-k.jp/top.html

Saki:
http://sexy-cat-k.jp/dwsis/page/wdet.php?s=sexycatkanda&w=9473

Mei:
http://sexy-cat-k.jp/dwsis/page/wdet.php?s=sexycatkanda&w=9668
Nice review sir, thank you!

Do they go by the hour? Offer multiple pops? Is it considered offensive if one asks them such questions?

V

Nice review sir, thank you!

Do they go by the hour? Offer multiple pops? Is it considered offensive if one asks them such questions?

V
Sessions are 50 minutes, If you can do two pops in 50 minutes, it would probably be okay. Politely asking about multiple pops would not be offensive. Then again, I remember politely telling a J-Girl e-pal that I wanted to kiss her at the start of our second date and she attacked me with a passionate lip lock (I posted about her in this section) ...

Sessions are 50 minutes, If you can do two pops in 50 minutes, it would probably be okay. Politely asking about multiple pops would not be offensive. Then again, I remember politely telling a J-Girl e-pal that I wanted to kiss her at the start of our second date and she attacked me with a passionate lip lock (I posted about her in this section) ...
Thanks again for replying.

Living vicariously through your exploits. Visited Tokyo ages ago, was introduced to 'the life' there by a local friend. Don't know what transpired but I was memorably taken care of on 2 seperate occasions.

I'm sure nowhere near the level of service you get. I don't speak a whit of Japanese, lol!

V