Safe car fun?

If you have no tints you're pretty much fucked and not the fucked you want. Even with tints you need to be careful. Maybe consider a rental car for starters. I experimented with this a few months ago (larger size not for the tints) and it worked out fine. Then again for the cost just motel it. I'm pretty sure I posted some tips a while back somewhere.

There is a thread where we gave our opinions. One way, which I think most don't abide by, is not to isolate yourself on a dead end street, empty parking lot. Etc.. I like to go to a parking lot where everyone is coming and going...of course be discreet..but less chance of LE running up on you. Good Luck

Get your stories straight just in case, both need to be on the same page in case ya get questioned , make sure she doesn't have any drugs on her because she will dump them in your car if she needs to.

as far as im aware in new york is not a big crime to fuck in a car, as long as you're not in plain sight in public. you may be okay if you're hidden in a secluded area, the cop may just tell you to get your shit and GTFO or give you a citation since it is a misdemeanor

Thanks guys. I'm actually talking about a quick bbbj in car, not FS. And with sw, not civilians. Not sure where to park in early morning with no tints and everyone about going to school work etc. Previously all my encounters were at night, but given current work / life schedule, I'm only available for early mornings, when the sun is already starting to peak.

I agree, no dead ends. On a residential street in the city, what's the likelihood of a cop pulling up? A pedestrian noticing, and calling police? Would police even show up for something like this..

Thanks guys. I'm actually talking about a quick bbbj in car, not FS. And with sw, not civilians. Not sure where to park in early morning with no tints and everyone about going to school work etc. Previously all my encounters were at night, but given current work / life schedule, I'm only available for early mornings, when the sun is already starting to peak.

I agree, no dead ends. On a residential street in the city, what's the likelihood of a cop pulling up? A pedestrian noticing, and calling police? Would police even show up for something like this..
Having done this: likely. I've had many this-wont-ever-happen situations happen. If that's your out you're going to get caught. There's too many places "safer" than that. I like the in plain sight thing but that's too in plain sight especially without tints. And doubly so given that I'm sure every cop has run into this (and they don't want the hassle whether they wander upon it or worse get a call about it). Triply when a sw is involved and the patterns in regards to that. Look at some of the suggestions in the link I provided.

I will add my two cents about a personal experience. A couple of years ago I was with a girl i had been dating, in a public park, parking lot, in Brooklyn. When i got there there were other cars in the lot basically hanging out, having sex, whatever, but we lost track of time in the back seat and cops pulled up on us while we were the only car there. We were each issued a pink summons for being in the park after dark (i.e. after closing hours). There was a sign when you entered the parking lot. Needless to say, it cost me $1,000 for each me and her to hire a lawyer to avoid getting a record or some bullshit. Apparently a pink ticket is a criminal court appearance summons. I never did that again, lol. We appeared in court, and luckily the judge reduced it to loitering and it cost us another $50 each..

did they see you fucking her and or both without clothes? i mean being there after dark isnt much, also what was the offense originally? shouldve been written on the ticker.

that's what i refer to a public place, cannot be a very public place where kids usually go. an empty and/or building parking lot may not be a big deal, also as long as youre not out in the open where they can see you.

did they see you fucking her and or both without clothes? i mean being there after dark isnt much, also what was the offense originally? shouldve been written on the ticker.

that's what i refer to a public place, cannot be a very public place where kids usually go. an empty and/or building parking lot may not be a big deal, also as long as you're not out in the open where they can see you.
It was 11pm, no kids around, nobody around. the ticket was for being in the park after closing. The sign at the entrance said Park Closes at 10pm. We had just finished fucking and we were half dressed in the back seat. The summons said "Unlawfully in Park Afterhours - Code Section 1-03-A3 "

It was 11pm, no kids around, nobody around. the ticket was for being in the park after closing. The sign at the entrance said Park Closes at 10pm. We had just finished fucking and we were half dressed in the back seat. The summons said "Unlawfully in Park Afterhours - Code Section 1-03-A3 "

thanks for the details!

Just an excuse to break your balls. There was a park that I used to bring my dog at 6am. I did this for 6 years. One morning a clown in a costume came up to me and threatened to give me a ticket for doing this because it was illegal. I explained that I was ignorant of this law and he just left it with a warning.

I will add my two cents about a personal experience. A couple of years ago I was with a girl i had been dating, in a public park, parking lot, in Brooklyn. When i got there there were other cars in the lot basically hanging out, having sex, whatever, but we lost track of time in the back seat and cops pulled up on us while we were the only car there. We were each issued a pink summons for being in the park after dark (i.e. after closing hours). There was a sign when you entered the parking lot. Needless to say, it cost me $1,000 for each me and her to hire a lawyer to avoid getting a record or some bullshit. Apparently a pink ticket is a criminal court appearance summons. I never did that again, lol. We appeared in court, and luckily the judge reduced it to loitering and it cost us another $50 each..
Unfortunately this ended up similar to not only standing out when say parking on a dead end street but on a closed street to boot. Enough crap happens in enough parks so this is a routine check for them.

If that was the only violation(?) written isn't that only a 50 fine and not some record?