SA guy wants revenge because he fucked up and paid first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. It's been a while. A few months ago one of them SA ladies pulled a fast one on me and took the donation without delivering the goods. Radiosilence afterwards as is customary. There was nothing I could do, so I saw it as a lesson and moved on. I swore off SA afterwards and have been happier for it, more or less. I'm looking through instagram today and happen upon that person. I do a bit of internet sleuthing and find out where she works, her facebook, her family, everything. Should I use any of that information to try to get my money back, or should I just forget about it and move on. She works as a nurse if you can believe it. I had the highest degree of respect for them before this. What do you guys think?

Hey guys. It's been a while. A few months ago one of them SA ladies pulled a fast one on me and took the donation without delivering the goods. Radiosilence afterwards as is customary. There was nothing I could do, so I saw it as a lesson and moved on. I swore off SA afterwards and have been happier for it, more or less. I'm looking through instagram today and happen upon that person. I do a bit of internet sleuthing and find out where she works, her facebook, her family, everything. Should I use any of that information to try to get my money back, or should I just forget about it and move on. She works as a nurse if you can believe it. I had the highest degree of respect for them before this. What do you guys think?
What's the potential blow back for you? Does she know your full name or other information about you that would make that easy to figure out? Do you already have a woman in your life publicly?

If not, I see no harm in creating a fake IG/FB account and send her a message reintroducing yourself. Tell her how happy you are to see that she's working as a nurse at X facility and that she appears to have a lovely life/family from her posts. Tell her that you were disappointed at how things went last time you met and were hopeful that you could resolve the issue privately.

She'll either immediately get the hint and be agreeable or block you after getting a good scare and be stressed for a while afterwards that you don't follow up any further in a more public fashion.

Either is a better settlement than the one you currently received.

Definitely use a fake account linked to fake email, etc. But yes, I'd have some fun with it. Unless you are handy with paypal, venmo, etc., I'd forget the money though - def don't meet - who knows what might be waiting for you. Within the past few weeks there was another post on here where something similar happened and he sent a "polite" message and got his money back. If nothing else, like Hunter said, it'll give her a scare for a bit.

All negotiations, anything business related, happens off the site. Can't get banned for off the site interactions.
You can if she reports it with Ill-intentions for threats to other members, member being rude, etc. Just be mindful; some birds can be spiteful.
So, because this one person screwed you now you loose respect for all nurses?

Also, you just happened to be looking at Instagram and she just happened to appear?
Or were you stalking her?
If you sync contacts within the instagram and the bird is dumb enough to use the same number-- profiles will come up for both parties.

Thank you all for the replies. I appreciate your input. She has no info on me and I have no wife/partner to worry about. It wasn't a lot of money, but it's the principle. These girls think they can screw over men like this with no consequences. Their sense of worth is so over-inflated, they look at men like us like we're beneath them. It's the other way around. These women are trash. We work hard and honestly, yet they think they can cheat and lie their way to an easy life. Someone should teach them about consequences. Sorry for the rant, and once again I really appreciate your help, even the guy who called me a stalker.

quite often I've encountered girls that ant money upfront I can find a lot of info about them - IG page, etc. I pretty much have deduced that the person I was dealing with was hijacking the identity because the IG page was public and not the actual person. Once the person was telling me they were in NYC but they were live on IG in florida. Take it for what its worth.

billyS

Reign of Terror
quite often I've encountered girls that ant money upfront I can find a lot of info about them - IG page, etc. I pretty much have deduced that the person I was dealing with was hijacking the identity because the IG page was public and not the actual person. Once the person was telling me they were in NYC but they were live on IG in florida. Take it for what its worth.
Interesting take.
So this idiot might start harassing a woman who has nothing to do with SA.

Why hasn't this woman's SA screen name been posted here to help others avoid her? When "Dimples" stole the 40 bucks i was going to give her to fuck her in the ass, i came right here on UG and posted all the details, to help others avoid her, so it wouldn't happen to them. Some of us get burned. Best we can do is warn others. Damaging their business is the best retribution. Other than that, you gotta suck it up as a lesson learned, and move on.

pokler

Power Bottom
Thank you all for the replies. I appreciate your input. She has no info on me and I have no wife/partner to worry about. It wasn't a lot of money, but it's the principle. These girls think they can screw over men like this with no consequences. Their sense of worth is so over-inflated, they look at men like us like we're beneath them. It's the other way around. These women are trash. We work hard and honestly, yet they think they can cheat and lie their way to an easy life. Someone should teach them about consequences. Sorry for the rant, and once again I really appreciate your help, even the guy who called me a stalker.
You have only yourself to blame for paying all the $ upfront. Was it in a hotel and you gave her $ and she left while you were taking a piss? Did you send $ by PayPal for a meeting that never took place ( in which case you truly deserve to get screwed ). You are very elusive on what happened.
Revenge on the internet can be a crime. If she hires an attorney and LE gets involved you may end up wishing you simply accepted the very first line of this post and left it at that .

Walk away. Karma is a bitch and you’ll get it back 10 fold if you fuck with her. If you get in the game without knowing you’ll get rolled a few times then you’re naive. And it’s because of the principle and not the money? C’mon man, go bang someone else and move on.

Why hasn't this woman's SA screen name been posted here to help others avoid her? When "Dimples" stole the 40 bucks i was going to give her to fuck her in the ass, i came right here on UG and posted all the details, to help others avoid her, so it wouldn't happen to them. Some of us get burned. Best we can do is warn others. Damaging their business is the best retribution. Other than that, you gotta suck it up as a lesson learned, and move on.
$40 for anal? That's some cheap ass!

What's the potential blow back for you? Does she know your full name or other information about you that would make that easy to figure out? Do you already have a woman in your life publicly?

If not, I see no harm in creating a fake IG/FB account and send her a message reintroducing yourself. Tell her how happy you are to see that she's working as a nurse at X facility and that she appears to have a lovely life/family from her posts. Tell her that you were disappointed at how things went last time you met and were hopeful that you could resolve the issue privately.

She'll either immediately get the hint and be agreeable or block you after getting a good scare and be stressed for a while afterwards that you don't follow up any further in a more public fashion.

Either is a better settlement than the one you currently received.
Revenge can have blowback, but if it bothers you tgat much, take a few minutes out of your day and write her a note . Including some of the above..
No direct threats, but include factual information — The girl is a nurse...supposed to have some scruples..sure... what about all of us who said “I Do” or have a s/o.. Means nothing in this game...Tread lightly and move on..maybe she took your money and donated it to a family who can’t afford food or medical care...

Status
Not open for further replies.