S. Jersey (No phone nr.)

Was in the cherry hill area the last couple of days and felt the urge, so...stopped by (without appointment) Rainbow Therapy in Mt. Laurel and saw Jenny, a petite Asian with fake (hard) maybe 34-C's. Good massage - tho' I'm not crazy about chicks walking on my back)...she was willing to get nekkid without mentioning any $ amount, and got a pretty good Harry Reasoner...don't think any more is available....
Next topic: also stopped in a go-go joint - the Erotic Cafe' on Rte 73 not far from the Tacony-Palmyra Bridge...there had to be 40 cars in front of the place so I'm thinking that this has to be a happen' place...inside, there is one guy sitting at the (juice) bar...$10 cover for two drinks...the girls were from 5-8...a girl with real bad teeth asked me if I wanted a lap either in the couch room - or in her van - I passed on both...finally accepted a lap dance from a young girl named Dianna who had sat and talked with me for about 15 minutes...really good lap dance...she said all the cars in front of the place belonged to the girls working - maybe 25 girls and that business was really slow....that's all for now...and I don't have the phone number for either joint.