Russians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Russian women and think they are some of the most beautiful women in the world but there is no way I'd date one. In this city with its large Russian population I'm surprised that we don't see more reviews/ads for Russian girls and the ones I do see are absurdly expensive. Are they only advertising through Russian sources? Anyone have any leads on reasonably priced Russian girls? Prefer FS but I'd consider body rub + place.

Thanks
Doc

I love Russian women and think they are some of the most beautiful women in the world but there is no way I'd date one. In this city with its large Russian population I'm surprised that we don't see more reviews/ads for Russian girls and the ones I do see are absurdly expensive. Are they only advertising through Russian sources? Anyone have any leads on reasonably priced Russian girls? Prefer FS but I'd consider body rub + place.

Thanks
Doc
your not looking hard enough. I see ads for them all of the time. Mostly in Brooklyn.

Thanks
Doc
I believe someone mentioned a nice Russian experience in the Flushing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.