Russian Sofia - Sensual Massage Reviews & Discussion 631-988-7300

Hey HJ, has her pricing become more negotiable since she’s let herself go ... ?

She used to be Effin hot way back when. Kinda reminded me of Sara Jay...
no, last I hit her up it was something like 160 and hard pass.

I saw her in the Trader Joe’s in Merrick about a year ago, def gained weight but the tits and face still are same. Looks the same on the knees but that price...

This provider wants premium prices like $160 half and $250 hour. What she dosent realize is that she is to old to command that kind of money. She rushes people out in half the time that they paid for. More busy staring at her text messages to get the next customer then providing the service you paid for.

This provider wants premium prices like $160 half and $250 hour. What she dosent realize is that she is to old to command that kind of money. She rushes people out in half the time that they paid for. More busy staring at her text messages to get the next customer then providing the service you paid for.
Thanks for the review

One other thing that-most guys may have noticed is that she also has Vaginal atrophy caused by the loss of hormones from menopause. I remember many years back her being tight and being well lubricated. Every provider has there time and hers has passed.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Not for nothing but it seems @The Count has a bug up his ass about Sophia.
He only has three approved posts and one deleted one and all four are disses on Sophia.

She actually tried to post to defend herself but her post was unintelligible and not worthy to be approved

She also reported all his posts.

So take all the Counts comments with this in mind.

One other thing that-most guys may have noticed is that she also has Vaginal atrophy caused by the loss of hormones from menopause. I remember many years back her being tight and being well lubricated. Every provider has there time and hers has passed.
Listen you I this is Sofia. Hahahaha. You funny. I get you hard. I’m happy for that. Block you or probably you are jealous wife or some ugly unprofessional provider. So anyway good. Keep going But know. I’m the Best. And better that anyone I’m am Shure you know that sinse you 24/7 written about me. But remember karma will get anyone who talk bad things about me without me doing bad things to anyone. I don’t give second chances to anyone. Pricies are going up thanks to this Count. With love Sofia.

Listen you I this is Sofia. Hahahaha. You funny. I get you hard. I’m happy for that. Block you or probably you are jealous wife or some ugly unprofessional provider. So anyway good. Keep going But know. I’m the Best. And better that anyone I’m am Shure you know that sinse you 24/7 written about me. But remember karma will get anyone who talk bad things about me without me doing bad things to anyone. I don’t give second chances to anyone. Pricies are going up thanks to this Count. With love Sofia.
Does this make sense? Someone disses you so, therefore, you raise your prices? As far as business acumen goes, something is lacking here.

I think the count brought attention to Sofia and some mongers figured they would give her a try. More customers is more demand and can support a price increase. Maybe? I don't know. I saw Sofia once or twice but a while ago. I liked her a lot! I thought she was nice and attractive and she got the job done! I can't give you a detailed review - It must have been around 10 years ago .... or more.

Ok so I went to see her today easy set up same thing come in take off clothes go wash up she is not big at all she said she had a tummy tuck not to long ago prices were 160 for the half and 240 for an hour lite massage then a covered blow job then she went CW then RCW asked to go doggie and finished in the bag she was nice the place is clean she was was a good provider I would see her again.
Looks 8.5
Cbj 4 and that's being kind
Fs 8.5 she was not a clock watcher paid for a half took about 40.

I must be in a Russian kick….. I’m not normally in the Bellmore area, but I was yesterday and had some time to burn. Remembering seeing Sofia’s add in the past, I decided to see if she was available. Luckily for me she was within the half hour. Was given the address of CVS in Bellmore Ave and to text from there. She told me to head to another location just North if the train station.

I called when I parked and was told to go to the 2nd floor. Opening the door was a drop dead gorgeous blonde with a very sexy body. I was quoted 160 hh and 260 h. I had opted For the half since I’ve never seen her before. I def thought there was going to be upsells with her looks. I was pleasantly surprised there was none. I was told to take my shoes off upon entering and get fully naked. I did, places they donation on a table and went into the massage room.

Sofia is beautiful. A little talky, but that subsided once she started the massage. Her massage was good. Have had better, but the way she layed on me to massage me was unique (for me). A lot of touching, teasing. I was allowed to touch her everywhere. Upon the flip she was wearing fish nets with garter. No panties. Huge bolt on’s which I don’t mind. She is very sexy and had my full attention.

Starting with her hands, tickling the boys as the condom went on for a good CBJ. She then asked how I wanted her. She unfolded a couch type thing on the floor and told me to lay there as she straddled me. Looking up at her as she rode me was INCREDIBLE! I asked to finish doggie where I lasted about .03 seconds.

Good clean up and a few more minutes of light touching. She is definitely not a clock watcher. I don’t know if it was a slow day for her or not. But she took her time with me.

Like I had mentioned, I was pleasantly surprised that there was no upsells. Just a flat $160 for a good massage and excellent covered service.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I must be in a Russian kick….. I’m not normally in the Bellmore area, but I was yesterday and had some time to burn. Remembering seeing Sofia’s add in the past, I decided to see if she was available. Luckily for me she was within the half hour. Was given the address of CVS in Bellmore Ave and to text from there. She told me to head to another location just North if the train station.

I called when I parked and was told to go to the 2nd floor. Opening the door was a drop dead gorgeous blonde with a very sexy body. I was quoted 160 hh and 260 h. I had opted For the half since I’ve never seen her before. I def thought there was going to be upsells with her looks. I was pleasantly surprised there was none. I was told to take my shoes off upon entering and get fully naked. I did, places they donation on a table and went into the massage room.

Sofia is beautiful. A little talky, but that subsided once she started the massage. Her massage was good. Have had better, but the way she layed on me to massage me was unique (for me). A lot of touching, teasing. I was allowed to touch her everywhere. Upon the flip she was wearing fish nets with garter. No panties. Huge bolt on’s which I don’t mind. She is very sexy and had my full attention.

Starting with her hands, tickling the boys as the condom went on for a good CBJ. She then asked how I wanted her. She unfolded a couch type thing on the floor and told me to lay there as she straddled me. Looking up at her as she rode me was INCREDIBLE! I asked to finish doggie where I lasted about .03 seconds.

Good clean up and a few more minutes of light touching. She is definitely not a clock watcher. I don’t know if it was a slow day for her or not. But she took her time with me.

Like I had mentioned, I was pleasantly surprised that there was no upsells. Just a flat $160 for a good massage and excellent covered service.
Thanks for the review.

I saw her years ago and she did the same thing to me, gave me the CVS address down the street then had me walk down the block to her place.

One thing seems to have changed, I remember she told me FS was not available on the first date and then only if you take an hour session.

So you did well fucking her on the first date and only paying $160.

Nice job.