Russian Sofia - Sensual Massage Reviews & Discussion 631-988-7300

Pretty sure I did one on this. Across from a CVS on Bellmore Ave. Upstairs in a 2 story building with a law office inside also. Quick with some light touching and a great deal of upselling. Could run you 2 plus to really leave happy.

I saw her a couple of years ago, it was something like 200. But I got just about anything I wanted, DFK, datty, bbj, f/s and I finished with a titty fuck. She got a little pissed since I didn't warn her that my first shot can be a missile and it went up her nose.

The spot was real clean, I just wasn't a big fan of where it is. Lots of cars and foot traffic. She's was a little paranoid when I called her it seem. She made you set up a customer # which is something I've only scene in the LMP in Jersey.

Not sure why I haven't been back to see her, she's smoking hot and a lot of fun. Maybe I'll hit her up again sometime soon.

Paid a recent visit to Sofia. She is very careful and to the point if you are a first timer when you call. But once, you get past the "sniff" test, she becomes more friendly. Although some of the services described here in detail were not on the menu on the first date. $$ is accurate for a good time, DATY, CBJ and f/s. No kissing although that may be due to flu season. :) But overall, I had a great time. I like the location as more foot traffic and cars equals more anonymity. I definitely would repeat.

Finally followed through and went to see Sofia. I called and was given general area in Bellmore to go to. She then had to ask me to wait till she was done with somebody. Not a problem. She can be short and to the point on the phone. She is apprehensive and very careful. She has been in this location for a long time so her methods have paid off. It was another 15 minutes till she called me. She then directed me to her location which was upstairs in a 2 story building. I looked up the stairs to see some nice long tan legs. I read somewhere some questions about whether this was her in the pics and questions about her age. She is the girl in the pics and she may be a tad older than 26 but she is certainly not mid 30’s. I would put her anywhere between 26 and 32. Nice long, straight blonde hair kissed by the sun, nice smooth tan skin. Beautiful blue eyes. Someone said she was 5’11”. Not a chance. She is probably 5’8”. Perfect height for me. This girl is not a spinner but she is not fat. I like her look and her body. Huge natural cans. At least I think they are natural. If they are fake they are damn good natural looking and feeling boobs.

She had me strip naked first (cop test) then I got on the table and got a quick massage. After a few minutes she stripped for me and got up on the table for me to massage her. She has a nice body. I love tan, blonde and tall. Plus …. Before she stripped down, she asked me if I liked stockings. That’s a YES! She put on the black stockings. Yummy!

The menu she offers is similar to amps and she is always safe. She offers half hour and hour. The fees are a bit more than your typical AMP but this is not a 40 year old Chinese woman. The fees mentioned above are accurate. I will not go into detail as it probably is not necessary and I don’t want to risk her finding this post and then getting pissed and cutting me off (this has happened before). Let’s just say that I left happy and her customer service was satisfactory!

I like this girl and although she was a little stand offish I can tell it is because this was my first time seeing her. I am a natural salesman and was able to calm her down and she warmed up over the course of my time with her. I will definitely be going back. I hope that my mileage improves with time. If she does not warm up to the point where I can get dfk and a little more GFE I will have to move on. I don’t need bbbj. I don’t mind the cover. Just some more intimacy.

This girl is pretty much right up my alley, blonde, tan, not short, big tits, great eyes. Plus she speaks English! I can make this a long term thing and hope she doesn’t fall off the face of the earth like every good AMP worker I have found. I will try her again next week.

Although I have high hopes for Sofia I will also look for a backup plan! Next girl to check out: Maya the Brazilian hot tub girl! I have also been meaning to go see Desilove! It is a little more difficult to see Alyssa as she needs some notice and I am always busy and need to be in the mood to call a provider. I think an hour or two is usually the most notice I can work with … although for Alyssa I may need to make an exception.

Great review, Steve! Thanks! This should definitely be moved to the Northeast section with the other reviews. I believe Maya is from Baldwin, right? I called them once and was quoted 60 hh and 100H. And of course who knows how much extras cost there.

Quick question about Sophia. Just for a basis for comparison, how would you compare the service and total donation to, let's say Naomi or Michelle of the Newbridge Rd. amp in Bellmore. (I know Naomi isn't there anymore, but you and I have both seen her and it would help put things in perspective. I was thinking about seeing either Sophia or Sabrina today. Sabrina is in Deer Park though, which is a bit of a ride for me. She quoted me 100hh and 150H, but I'm not sure how much that includes. Whichever one I end up at, I'll post a review.

Maya is not in Baldwin. That is another place. She is usually out east somewhere in a hotel. YOu can search backpage in bodyrubs and put Maya in the search field. SHe was in a hotel by Macarthur airport this past week.

The donation is between 1.5 and 2 total depending on what you want. I put Naomi near the top for me all time in service and Sophia is not there but that might be something that improves with time. Naomi was one of my best experiences ever. I am going to see Sophia again next week to see if she improves. If she is no better second time around I will have to pass.

I am looking forward to your review on Sabrina. That will be one I will have to put on the list too!

Thanks for the nice review, Steve. Her tits look enhanced, but if not then wow. I kind of get the idea - it seems you pay 2x what you would for an AMP for similar service, but you do it with a more than 2x better provider.

One thing you didn't mention was how much time you got to spend with her, and if the actual time was the agreed upon time, or was it rushed? Thanks again.

At the better amps I think the going price is 60/h with 1 for tip for fs. This is not double that. Of course you and others have mentioned lower pricing but that would be for a lesser amp.

I paid for the hour but it was probably less than that but I kind of rushed it along myself. She was in no hurry at all.

Anybody have any idea when she starts taking appointments? I tried calling today at noon, but there was no answer after ringing 7 times and no voicemail. I don't know if she sees missed calls and calls back or if I need to keep trying. I really want to see her today.

I saw Sofia today and boy am I glad I did. I am going to transition this thread by posting my review in the Northeast-Long Island section shortly. Mods, you may want to consider merging and moving this whole thread there if you see fit to do so. Stay tuned.