Russian Liza 631-596-6055 massage

Okay, give me the location you want in the title.

Be careful how you answer that question.
A smart ass remark like "it's in thread" gets the thread deleted.
Liza is still independent and active though not with agency; lives in Brooklyn and visits Nassau occasionally.

I would title this thread “605 NY 109, West Babylon Approx.”

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Liza is still independent and active though not with agency
That sounds like a total contradiction of any reason to have her reviews mixed in the same thread with anyone else. It's like reviewing 2 sports teams in 1 thread because they sometimes play at the same stadium.

Slinky Bender

To be clear, it looks like you knew the subject of the thread doesn't work at this location anymore and has gone independent but rather than share THAT information and suggest the thread be changed to something like "independent Liza" you NOW introduce a new girl's review into her thread and want everything associated with a spot you know she no longer works at?

And on top of that it appears we are not only getting contradictory info about her, but multiple guys are speaking with her directly yet it's totally unclear whether the phone number in the title belongs to her or the spot.

To be clear, it looks like you knew the subject of the thread doesn't work at this location anymore and has gone independent but rather than share THAT information and suggest the thread be changed to something like "independent Liza" you NOW introduce a new girl's review into her thread and want everything associated with a spot you know she no longer works at?

And on top of that it appears we are not only getting contradictory info about her, but multiple guys are speaking with her directly yet it's totally unclear whether the phone number in the title belongs to her or the spot.
I was able to successfully advocate for a thread for Jessicas with multiple numbers and a thread that included talent inclusively. For this particular one, I tried to create a similar thread because the direct attention to Liza made her feel uncomfortable. She has told me privately that she studies, works in a restaurant and does still do modeling. She also told me that when the bills are due, she might go back to the location or do a similar route like SexyfunnblondieSA who works at Jessicas and also a different place in Holbrook after she finishes her normal 9to5. Disclaimer: I have had a private session with Liza in a hotel after one of her shifts and this is why I thought she would be open to be going independent. Either way, she knows about her thread. I wish her all the best.

The number in the title is Lizas direct number. All the girls working in this location are seperate. There are two different suites with multiple rooms possibly more which are rented both individually or as a group. In my last conversation with Liza her exact words were " I will not be returning to long Island" once she got that movie work. Havent spoken to her since.

The number in the title is Lizas direct number. All the girls working in this location are seperate. There are two different suites with multiple rooms possibly more which are rented both individually or as a group. In my last conversation with Liza her exact words were " I will not be returning to long Island" once she got that movie work. Havent spoken to her since.
I spoke with her on June 19.

Slinky Bender

So your suggestion was either to have a thread which distinct independents use with no phone number at all and no way of contacting them or to leave the phone number of someone who no longer works the.

Let's just put every hooker who works out of cheap hotels in Long Island in a thread about that hotel and then when they move hotels have another thread with a different group of women who work in a different hotel. Because somehow that is the important thing, not the independent of service over time, but their GPS location at time of service is the info guys here really want to know.

So your suggestion was either to have a thread which distinct independents use with no phone number at all and no way of contacting them or to leave the phone number of someone who no longer works the.

Let's just put every hooker who works out of cheap hotels in Long Island in a thread about that hotel and then when they move hotels have another thread with a different group of women who work in a different hotel. Because somehow that is the important thing, not the independent of service over time, but their GPS location at time of service is the info guys here really want to know.
Should change yer name to Machete the way you cut through the bullshit...Fuckin love it!
1624887097680.png