Russian Liza 631-596-6055 massage

I just left there and to all of my fellow mongers that love thin spinners OMG. The reason I went to her is she was up and operating at 8:30 a.m. on a Saturday. I didnt want someone that was up all night , ridden hard and put away wet. I had a long week and just wanted a massage from a pretty girl and good H.E. When she opened the door i just smiled.When I called I had asked her if massage was nude and she said no to my disappointment but i went anyway. She is so my type.. long light brown cork screw curls...thin...modelesque about 5'6". The room is small one of the ones they rent in a studio like place on rt 109 in West Babylon. Some might know it. She gives a decent massage id say 6/10 but her looks make up for it.. 20 min massage followed by 15 min S.T. a bit to long on that part for me.. She asks me to flip and the tits are out and pants undone and slid just passed her ass.. She is model hot.. if you like thin with perfect Bs that point at the sky you will love her. She is sweet. Her English is fine.. Price a bit high but worth every penny just to look at her taking care of you. Loved that she got comfortable without me asking. 160 HH 200 H. I think her ad says something about grooming for those of you that have interest. She is a smoke show of a spinner. Those tits on top of that flat stomach and arched rib cage kills me . Will absolutely repeat. She works Mon Fri Sat. Enjoy !

I just left there and to all of my fellow mongers that love thin spinners OMG. The reason I went to her is she was up and operating at 8:30 a.m. on a Saturday. I didnt want someone that was up all night , ridden hard and put away wet. I had a long week and just wanted a massage from a pretty girl and good H.E. When she opened the door i just smiled.When I called I had asked her if massage was nude and she said no to my disappointment but i went anyway. She is so my type.. long light brown cork screw curls...thin...modelesque about 5'6". The room is small one of the ones they rent in a studio like place on rt 109 in West Babylon. Some might know it. She gives a decent massage id say 6/10 but her looks make up for it.. 20 min massage followed by 15 min S.T. a bit to long on that part for me.. She asks me to flip and the tits are out and pants undone and slid just passed her ass.. She is model hot.. if you like thin with perfect Bs that point at the sky you will love her. She is sweet. Her English is fine.. Price a bit high but worth every penny just to look at her taking care of you. Loved that she got comfortable without me asking. 160 HH 200 H. I think her ad says something about grooming for those of you that have interest. She is a smoke show of a spinner. Those tits on top of that flat stomach and arched rib cage kills me . Will absolutely repeat. She works Mon Fri Sat. Enjoy !
Did it last the full hour or is it better just to take the half.

Thanks for the review.
How accurate are the photos in the ad? Did she allow roaming during the happy ending? Feel like any other services are possible?

The pictures are oddly not at all representative of the girl i saw. It makes me wonder if they switch talent. as i said the Liza I saw had incredible long hair.. the pics which they state are new aren't close. She was way more attractive. As for more to be offered I didnt try It was my first visit. I will go back again next week and report back.

The pictures are oddly not at all representative of the girl i saw. It makes me wonder if they switch talent. as i said the Liza I saw had incredible long hair.. the pics which they state are new aren't close. She was way more attractive. As for more to be offered I didnt try It was my first visit. I will go back again next week and report back.
the pictures match entirely , a little wig can go a long way men ! i know her personally

when I google Liza’s number.. Sofia’s UG review comes as second search result. First one is of course Liza’s ad. I was just trying to connect the dots. Someone who have seen both can comment more.

billyS

Reign of Terror
when I google Liza’s number.. Sofia’s UG review comes as second search result. First one is of course Liza’s ad. I was just trying to connect the dots. Someone who have seen both can comment more.
I Googled the number and nothing about Russian Sophia from Bellmore came up.

After the prior review, I wanted to see what the fess was about the wig. She has odd hours as the location has limited parking but experience was good. As someone who likes the more petite and fit spinners, I was happy to see the ad and took the chance. Ad pics are accurate. She is really sweet and kind. She is about 5'6, 32B, 119, cute with almost a Anna Selezneva meets Tatyana Usova look in body suit. Room was on small side. She welcomed me at the door and walked me to the room. Asked to derobe with leaving 160 HH 200 H in an envelope. On her return, she asked soft or medium with no smell oil. Did not watch clock or act robotic, session was smooth. Started on back and moved to legs. 15/20 minute massage and RT. On flip, she got comfortable. Hand release to completion. Left happy. Would repeat.

Recently saw Kitty at the same location as Liza. Night and day difference. Kitty is overweight in comparison, no roaming, TOFT; 30 minute session, 160 HH, 220 H. She was robotic in technique, did not get comfortable. Not pleasant. Did not complete.
I spoke to Liza before she left that place. Just said she wasnt comfortable there and was looking for a new place to work out of. Said she will let me know when she does. We shall see. I will share when i have new intel.

So I visited Liza not too long ago. She was still in the location from the original post.

Text setup. I opted for the 1 hour massage with a shave.

Visited on a Saturday morning. 11am. Call to ask what room. Got the room and in I went. She told me she just got there. The office is nice, but small. She asked me to wash my hands. Got into the room and it's a small little room with a table.

Liza is pretty hot. Like super model hot. She def has a super model skinny body. She was wearing a like one piece cute outfit. Donation given and she said ok and wanted to do massage 1st.

Honestly the massage was not sexual at all. She actually has very good skills, especially for her small size. It was super relaxing. She ended massage and stepped out to get a razor and other things for my shave. She gave me a pretty damn good shave. Taking her time and making sure she was very careful

After the shave she sat up on the table kind of laying on top of me. She has this wide long mirror that she sits in front of that you pretty much look at while she teases and starts a very very very sexual HJ. She pulled down her top so her toys were exposed but they are little.

The hottest thing was honestly how she sat on the table. She had her rib cage pretty much like extending outwards. It was pretty damn hot since she's so small and super model tight. I rubbed, sucked and licked all over her body and her reactions were very convincing if they were not real. A massive release and clean up started.

After I got dressed she gave me a water and some candy and sat down on the table with me with some small talk. She is new to the area and was asking me the surrounding areas and if they were safe. I kind of got the hint that she wanted to get of out the area

It was 225 for the hour and shave. Expensive but a different experience. Not sure if I would repeat but I do not regret visiting her.

As far as her hair. I am honestly not sure if it is a wig. If it is, I don't mind. She's very hot in the wig.

So I visited Liza not too long ago. She was still in the location from the original post.

Text setup. I opted for the 1 hour massage with a shave.

Visited on a Saturday morning. 11am. Call to ask what room. Got the room and in I went. She told me she just got there. The office is nice, but small. She asked me to wash my hands. Got into the room and it's a small little room with a table.

Liza is pretty hot. Like super model hot. She def has a super model skinny body. She was wearing a like one piece cute outfit. Donation given and she said ok and wanted to do massage 1st.

Honestly the massage was not sexual at all. She actually has very good skills, especially for her small size. It was super relaxing. She ended massage and stepped out to get a razor and other things for my shave. She gave me a pretty damn good shave. Taking her time and making sure she was very careful

After the shave she sat up on the table kind of laying on top of me. She has this wide long mirror that she sits in front of that you pretty much look at while she teases and starts a very very very sexual HJ. She pulled down her top so her toys were exposed but they are little.

The hottest thing was honestly how she sat on the table. She had her rib cage pretty much like extending outwards. It was pretty damn hot since she's so small and super model tight. I rubbed, sucked and licked all over her body and her reactions were very convincing if they were not real. A massive release and clean up started.

After I got dressed she gave me a water and some candy and sat down on the table with me with some small talk. She is new to the area and was asking me the surrounding areas and if they were safe. I kind of got the hint that she wanted to get of out the area

It was 225 for the hour and shave. Expensive but a different experience. Not sure if I would repeat but I do not regret visiting her.

As far as her hair. I am honestly not sure if it is a wig. If it is, I don't mind. She's very hot in the wig.
She’s extremely cute and thanks for sharing your review. I have talked to her more on a personal level and this hobby/sub culture can be a lot to handle and for someone who’s new to it, it can be a lot to process. I have seen her three times. The girls see a different person every 30 minutes so it’s probably tiring mentally and physically and the unwarranted attention that one gets with a positive review (savages; UG effect) could be a contributing factor for her now limited schedule. She might have wanted to know what touristy places there were or just local stuff to do or see/visit, etc (who knows?). Some of those talent/girls come in from other parts so it’s probably that.