Russian-Bellmore

Saw this one advertising on BP last week. Had seen the ad before but never noticed it is in Bellmore. Quoted 80 for the hr and said girls work for tips. Forget this one! Takes at least three calls to get in the place. Tells you to call from Bellmore Ave and Sunrise. Once there tells you to park at CVS on Bellmore Ave and to call back. Once at CVS she wants to know what color and make of vehicle. This is easy, just give her the car next to you. You then have to get out and walk south on Bellmore Ave towards Sunrise. She calls back and tells you where she is. She shares the second floor of a building with a law office! Considering her looks(4-5) and size(TE or MLB) I asked for the half and she said 60. She claimed 3 girls work there but no other girls were anywhere to be found in the place. Just needed to take care of the little guy. After about 3 or 4 strokes she gave the menu and prices. Prices were typical, 40HJ, 100FS and others in between. I only took the 40 as I was uncomfortable knowing a law Office was lurking close by. Finished in about 20 mins. She said they have to be discreet and careful because the Law Office thinks they are interior decorators. Massage-Very Lame. Performance-Poor. The only things positive were she had big boobs(at least 40DD) and she was nicely tanned. The Bellerose Russians were much better in looks and performance for 150 for the hour.

Last edited:
The Bellerose Russians are $150/hour all inclusive?. That is typically low for a russian place. Usually FS at Russian places are $250 for the hour and rush you out fast.

JDW Are you talking about the ladies in the apt on Jericho Tpke off the Cross Island? They are not Russian but Hungarian and Romanian. Also this is not a massage place but an incall.

Treb:

I thought they were Russian. I believe JDW saw Olga. It's been reviewed here. Last time I saw them about 9 month ago they had 2 providers, neither were major lookers, but everything was offered at typical RMP pricing. JDW paid the AMP rate, good for him. They were off the Jericho (Kiev Spa?) at one point, could it be two different places?

~Pudgy

Not 100% sure if they are both Russian in the Bellerose place. The girls were about an 8 at least. One of them works in Kew at present. The 150 was for an hour massage which wasn't bad and a CG ride made the whole thing pretty good. Haven't returned as this place is not in a good location for me and the parking is difficult. Would definitely recommend this to others if you can find parking. The place was on Jericho in a second floor above a business across from a Wamu bank. Pretty sure there is a thread on here somewhere about the place.

Last edited:
Not 100% sure if they are both Russian in the Bellerose place. The girls were about an 8 at least. One of them works in Kew at present. The 150 was for an hour massage which wasn't bad and a CG ride made the whole thing pretty good. Haven't returned as this place is not in a good location for me and the parking is difficult. Would definitely recommend this to others if you can find parking. The place was on Jericho in a second floor above a business across from a Wamu bank. Pretty sure there is a thread on here somewhere about the place.
Been to both places (bellmore and jericho)

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33112

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36325

Didnt know they were related and surprised also. As Tre points out, Jericho location is Hungarian and Bellmore is Russian.

Interested in the Kiev Spa though Pudgy, anything additional on it?

http://newyork.************/FemaleE...ady_for_you_39/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=9310233

This is the place I was talking about off Backpage. I see Crystal has left to Brooklyn. Good for us she wasn't that good. This is straight up incall, no massage pretext. Is 120 for a half. I will have to see who the new girls coming in are.
This is the place on Jericho that Olivia and Kathy used to work out of. Seems to be new selection there now, none of whom interest me. Where was Crystal from, Jericho or Bellmore?

This is the place on Jericho that Olivia and Kathy used to work out of. Seems to be new selection there now, none of whom interest me. Where was Crystal from, Jericho or Bellmore?
Crystal was from Jericho. She's advertising for incall in Brooklyn now. I would avaoid. she looks like her pics but 30 lbs ago. I haven't seen postings for anyone new there.

Gentle, Blonde Lady - 25
posted: September 19, 2009, 01:10 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply: click here

Hi Gentlemen,

My name is Cynthia 26, height:5'7" weight:110lbs (34C-24-35) Let me introduce myself.Please take a moment to my recent real pictures. I am very glad that you are here, and i have a possibility to get to know you.
I am sensuous woman who radiates femininity. I love to have a good time with upscale men who knows how to treat lady well.
I never hurry and always ready to cater to your desire. You can expect me to be polite kind very sexy and accommodating to your wishes. I provide private companionship for a relaxing pleasant time.
Our time together will make you feel relaxed.

I hope to see you soon and look forward to spend a great time together..

Phone: 347 7284 257 Monday- Saturday 10am-8pm
Please do not call me from private number. I prefer gentlemen and serious inquires.
email: cynthialady4u@gmail.com ( check every second day)

Have a fabulous day:)

this is not the same place as the others on Jericho. She is not GFE and got no DTK but that is ok her looks made up for it and she gave a very nice cbj. tits I would say were small B's very pretty in color and perky. I took the hour for 150 and even though I did not partake I think second cup was there if wanted. I would repeat as she was very friendly and good looks with nice body for me. Said she shares apt with GF which is same setup as the other place. finished in Mish

Just like JDW said it was a bit of a hassle to actually get into this place, however once inside it was cool. In my case is was a 4 call system in which they had me park near the CVS and walk to the location.

I saw Jennifer she is a Tall Busty russian lady very sexy tight ass.

as soon as I get there asks me if I'm a cop, obviously i say no and grab her tits (i love tits) she brings me into a room with a massage table and futon. After I get completely naked she begins 2 min bogus massage and then asks me what I want. I tell her i want to fuck. she then recites the menu. I don't remember the prices to each one, i chose the Fs which was 200. she counts the money and then turns the futon into a mattress. pretty decent cbj, i flip her over to daty, she then climbs on Rcg then cg. I finished mish while sucking on those nice tits..

The place is across the hall from a lawyers office but apparently the office is closed on mondays. She did tell me they don't offer the full services to everyone and that all their customers are good guys, when I asked how she can tell she told me "We can tell" . I don't know what the hell that means. I had fun and will probably go back. Have fun boys!

Last edited:
Just wanted to add the back and forth calling was only because it was my 1st time there. she told me just give my name code next time and i am in with no problems.

A bit of a late review(saw the girl last week) at a Bellerose location.

The ad is indeed a real picture. Apparently there's a few different shots floating on BP. I know there's another thread regarding the "Hungarian Crew" but I've yet to sample the others. None of the ads had a name and I didn't really bother asking for one.

The experience was a but dissatisfying to be honest. I drove out to Bellerose but wasn't able to find the place based on the address she provided. I ended up circling the block and neighborhood a few times before I realized the place was so inconspicuously located on a block that's semi-heavy in terms of foot traffic. Throughout the ordeal, she and I called each other a few times. I can sense she was a bit short tempered so I wasn't very hopeful regarding the service.

I actually had to convince myself to proceed with the appointment, rationalizing myself that I was already there and it'd be a waste to drive all the way out there for nothing...

Anyway, I finally get to the location. And boy was I surprised. She was definitely a looker, I hardly ever say this but she was indeed way better looking than the pictures in the ad. But that's all as far as high scores are concerned when it came to her service.

Initially I had planned a 1 hour session but when I finally got into the bedroom, I was told that she was only available for 30 mins. She asked if I wanted to use the bathroom, when I declined(I had showered before arriving), she shot me a pretty dirty look. She then tells me that I should at least wash my hands(which really didn't have anything to do with the service). I comply, and washed my hands.

So it's $120 for hh session. Which consisted mostly of her lightly caressing my chest and body, before starting to strike the cock. After it got hard, she proceeded with a cbj. When transitioned to mish and when I realized it wasn't going to work, I suggested cg. Overall, it's one of those pump and dump places in my book. She was very mechanical and during mish, she was pretty much a starfish.

Repeat? probably not. She might be a looker but due to whatever reason(maybe she didn't like me, or whatever...), I had a very lackluster session. Keep in mind I wasn't expecting PSE or GFE, just a decent session but I left feeling like I should've just gone with my original senses and left.

Looks/Appearance: 7+
Session/Performance: Sub-par/Lackluster/Starfish
Price: $160 for hr/$120 for hh
Number: 347 231 6xxx
Source: BP

Note: Reading some of the other reviews, it appears the first session is sometimes/most of the times a dud. I'm not really sure why but I don't really care to try a second one.
Edit/Delete Message

SWNinja- do you remember the name of the girl ? The Belerose place has at least 4 different girls being advertised. Camilla looks hot but I recall someone writing that she was very non-responsive.

SWNinja- do you remember the name of the girl ? The Belerose place has at least 4 different girls being advertised. Camilla looks hot but I recall someone writing that she was very non-responsive.
No names were ever exchanged. In fact I looked back into BP to check and her name is not mentioned in any of the ads. I have not sampled the other girls in Bellerose, but from what I remember(prior to setting up the appt.) was that there were a few girls working out of Bellerose but this girl in particular was charging an extra $10... the other ads were all $150/hr, maybe she's marginalizing on her looks cause she was charging $160/hr.

Here's the Ad:
http://newyork.************/BodyRubs/real-picture-real-woman-26/15727684

Hope this helps.

No names were ever exchanged. In fact I looked back into BP to check and her name is not mentioned in any of the ads. I have not sampled the other girls in Bellerose, but from what I remember(prior to setting up the appt.) was that there were a few girls working out of Bellerose but this girl in particular was charging an extra $10... the other ads were all $150/hr, maybe she's marginalizing on her looks cause she was charging $160/hr.

Here's the Ad:
http://newyork.************/BodyRubs/real-picture-real-woman-26/15727684

Hope this helps.
Cynthia

Last edited: