rumoured post from CL re: catching HIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since the Sophie bellast [sic] thread is closed and you get redirected here [the Brittney Star thread] someone just posted on cl that they tested positive for hiv that's been seeing her. Here is his quote

http://longisland.craigslist.org/cas/5566748356.html (moderator note: CL thread is dead so we have no way of confirming that this is what actually was posted.)
"Bad news for you mongers out there. I tested postitive for HIV. Monica, Sophia Belle, Mandy. These were my stops Beware!!!!! stay covered!! Stay protected!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
CL or BP posts like this in the past have often been bantered about as being a client seeking revenge on a provider or one provider trying to disparage another. But since the claimant is not zeroing in on any one provider, that would not appear to be the case here. That said, without more info, it is difficult to ascertain exactly what to make of this. For instance, did the client partake in BBFS with any of these providers? And who exactly is he referring to by Monica and Mandy? Sophia Belle is easier to assume her that he is mentioning the one we know, since her name is more unique, but even that could be a different provider. Lastly, I have to wonder why the client chose to post this on CL when I don't believe Sophia Belle ever advertised on there.

Note: I am not even sure if the preceding post will even last on here, because from what I recall, Slinky has not allowed accusatory secondhand posts of this nature. But we will see. If it stays, it will probably be moved elsewhere on this board.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
People have been warned on more than a few occasions not to repost bullshit rumors they find on Craigslist or Backpage or they will be banned.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
A guy (NAME AND NUMBER REDACTED) the one posting that crap because all of us girls refuse to work for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't this post about Britney star?
Also that's no cool accusing providers of having std. I can see why Sophia defended herself also. New month new adventures!! Will toft soon boys just have a lot of things to take care of at moment.

A guy (NAME AND NUMBER REDACTED) the one posting that crap because all of us girls refuse to work for him.
Although it might seem to some that allowing the accused to name her accuser would be a fair turnabout, the accuser is not the one who actually posted the accusation on here. Also, the accuser did not specifically cite Sophia Belle as the party responsible for his plight. He only mentioned her as someone he had seen. Therefore, I did not feel it proper for his name and number to be revealed on here.

Last edited:
As Slinky stated earlier, do not repost bullshit rumors you find on Craigslist or Backpage or you will be banned.
Because of this content, the thread has been moved to the Coliseum for archiving and is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.