Rudolph the Red-Tipped Dick

Put a towel around your waist when you're walking around the locker room?
I was being a bit facetious. When I'm done with my shower I take a step out to grab my towel or when I take my shorts and underwear off and then grab my towel, I am exposed for a couple of seconds.

Less of a problem at home as my bathroom has a solid door that I close to allow the exhaust fan to clear out the steam (if the door is open the mirror fogs up fan or no fan) and I use my terrycloth robe to dry off and walk around.

@U_N_I_2nite I leave my supply with the girls I see (there are 4 regulars) and they keep them in the red envelope I gave them for me in one of their night stand drawers.(Chinese New Year — a little respect and gift for them and their culture goes a very long way)

Try pouring milk on it and rinse with just water. See how it goes and take a Benadryl.
I just started using SYKN elite large. It’s good so far. I used to use magnums.
  • It doesn’t leave a smell on my dick
  • The room, or car doesn’t smell like sex
  • Not much sticky film/lube left under the head of my dick
  • Easy to clean without taking a shower
I always bring my own supply, I don’t use the one’s they provide #TrustIssue
Bold of your original post is made by me.

Well your advice made total sense to me as I was convinced that the reaction I have was an allergic reaction to something. I was convinced that it was strictly due to alcohol the girls use to clean me up (would happen in HJ places where no condom and and girls used alcohol on genius jr). However this time no alcohol was used and only a condom.
So it may be an allergy to both.

So I took took a Benadryl last night and this am the redness is almost completely gone.

It usually took close to a week (when it was glowing very red I would hold off on my mongering until it subsided as I didn't want the providers to be concerned).

Gotta love this site!
My thanks to @U_N_I_2nite