Ruby TS Latina 516-715-6168

I've seen this girl a few times, but new to the site, so imma give a combination of details from each visit.

First off, if you don't like tall, thick, latina TS girls don't bother reading or calling.

Saw her ad on the usual site. Messaged with a quick response everytime. Prices are 100/140/180...I think. I usually only do ss and that is 100 for sure.

Standard pleasantries. Drop the money, get naked, wash my hands. She has allowed me to freshen up in the shower in the past, but not everytime. Always lays me on the bed.

Stuff that's on the table.
-Nipple sucking both ways
Bbj both ways. CIM available
-She's a top and bottom. (I've only had mutual bbj. So I don't know how tight she is)
-Rimming with her receiving, but she never tried on me.
-She doesn't cum, in case you are into that. She does get hard though. I love to feel it get hard in my mouth. Nice size too. Not too big. She's also uncut.

She's cool as fuck, always responds when she's free, doesn't flake or double book. Sucks good dick.always takes my cum. Overall a good provider and person. I go see her everytime she come back in town.

I know she does Medford, Hicksville, Jamaica, Westbury, and spends time in Jersey.