Ruby and Friends, AVOID 516-401-9257

I used to see her advertising in Queens a lot, offering 2 and 3 girl specials. She had some positive online comments, although I didn't see any reviews. I tried meeting her a year or so ago but couldn't make it happen. I've been craving a great double BBBJ. I tried one of the asian spots, which I reviewed and it was less than satisfying with the girls disinfecting me in between BBBJ. So I decided to try a black chick, in my experience most black girls give good head.

Contacted Ruby, $100 per girl, she gave me an address in the St Albans/Hollis area. I get there, 2 call system, so I need to walk a couple of blocks. It's not the greatest area but the homes are mostly well kept. I walk up to the address she gives me and its the shit hole eyesore for the block. One of the girls is waiting for me at the door, naked and VERY pregnant. I later find out that this is Sin and she'll be girl number 2. If she wasn't pregnant she'd have a nice petite frame. There's a big guy in the kitchen cooking.

Inside the house is a shithole. It needs to be condemned. I'm led up to a 2nd floor bedroom that is dirty and filled with crap. I meet Ruby. Not the best looking girl I've ever seen, but with a nice petite body which I like. I pay, the bring me to the bed, which is filthy, if I had seen the bed before I probably would have walked out but I paid and I know there's no getting the $ back with this crew.

I'm on the least filthy part of the bed, the pregnant girl starts giving me a bbbj, it's adequate. Ruby is rubbing herself all over me and I'm grabbing some tits and ass. After Sin gets me hard, they switch, but Ruby puts on a cover. I object but she insists. She proceeds to give me a decent CBJ. She asks if I'm ready and we move to the main event. She tells me that she'll be the only one fucking me bc the other girl is too pregnant. She dumps a ton of lube on her box and I stand up for doggy. Its ok, she has a great ass but she has too many rules. When I start fucking her she says its too rough and I'm bruising her pussy. She wants me to remain still and she'll move her ass back and forth on my cock. After a couple minutes I have her flip to missionary. I pound her for a few, but realize that it will take a while. So I ask her to finish me with her mouth BBBJ. She agrees, pulls the bag off and then grabs a bottle of alcohol and pours some on my cock, bc she is worried about germs. No germ is going to survive in that shithole. I'm standing, she goes down on the hammer and her BBBJ is very good. She senses when I'm going to pop and pulls away, I wind up shooting on the floor.

She gives me hand sanitizer and toilet paper to clean up with. On my way out I use the bathroom, which is a wreck, no running water in the sink, but I always try to pee a little right after to rinse out anything. As I walk out the pregnant girl is smoking a blunt in the living room.

Got in my car and felt disgusting. Wanted to take off my clothes and burn them. When I got home I stripped off my clothes and showered. I took a look at a couple of the advertising websites and I didn't see current ads from Ruby. I got the sense that they are in a downward spiral. Maybe they were very good a year or two ago. The bottom line is while her head game is very good, the place is disgusting. It things were at lease semi clean she'd be great for a $100 short stay, but not in that shithole.

I know some of you degenerates probably have a pregnant girl fetish, well there is one available there.

I'll continue my search for a great double BBBJ.

Stay Safe

Doc

billyS

Reign of Terror
Great review!
I felt like I was there and there is absolutely no sarcasm in that. It was really descriptive.

Some of the best reviews on UG are of failed missions. This is one of them.

Some of my favorite lines;
"Got in my car and felt disgusting. Wanted to take off my clothes and burn them."

"She agrees, pulls the bag off and then grabs a bottle of alcohol and pours some on my cock, bc she is worried about germs. No germ is going to survive in that shithole"

They are probably squatters in that house.
I had a similar situation with Ciara in Baldwin about five years ago.

Great review!
I felt like I was there and there is absolutely no sarcasm in that. It was really descriptive.

Some of the best reviews on UG are of failed missions. This is one of them.

Some of my favorite lines;
"Got in my car and felt disgusting. Wanted to take off my clothes and burn them."

"She agrees, pulls the bag off and then grabs a bottle of alcohol and pours some on my cock, bc she is worried about germs. No germ is going to survive in that shithole"

They are probably squatters in that house.
I had a similar situation with Ciara in Baldwin about five years ago.
Thank you sir, one does one's best