Ruby amp 65 Smithtown Blvd Smithtown

I have no phone number, just driving by andb said wtf try it...
I was gonna goto the one at 165 since is has reviews but figure they are all the same anyway. This one is in ashitty little strip of stores with the windows covered in some cheap design.
I walked in and figured I'd she looks bad, ii would leave..
Little Chinese woman greeted me, her alone but some one else was around bci heard a little noise
She was about 5 feet tall and Uber 100 pds. Probably about 45 but looked 30.
Tight black leggings with a white top. Cute thin figure with a cute little ass and small but cute tits under the padded bra.
I though pretty decent so I stayed
Went to room, the are 3 with curtain doors
She took the 40 right away
Got mashed she came back and began back rub with oil
She was a little far away but when she got towards my head I was feeling up that little body with no resist
Cupprd and squeezed her ass, tight squeeze of her thoughts, rub under her shirt, didn't go under pants.
Not really and good play from her, basic week massage so I say I wanna turn over
She gets Hot towel , takes off oil and flip
She says what do u want a makes hj motion
I say yes she asks how much, I say 40, she say yes.
Probsbky takes 20 here
Two hands oil ball rubbing, as I tried the shit out of her. I like that thin Asian body!
Decent enough to get me off and blow
Quick clean up, done, pay, go
She said her name is Jessica

Hey i started a thread for the same place a while back, maybe the Mods can join them.
I went here 2 weeks back because my back was a little twisted, i needed a good massage. With all the AMPS pushing extras it seems it getting a little harder to find a real good R&T. Been here before so I know they are good. I walk in and meet Julie, she looks familiar, we talk for a while and mentions the old joint next door 77 smithtown bvd. Looks like the girls who worked there are here now.
I tell her i want a firm massage and I get a GOOD ONE. She then starts with some soft touch and a lot of play around the rim.
After some time playing with my hole she signal for prostate. I give the OK and she gets on the rubber gloves and gives me a fine prostate massage I blow all over. Clean up and out the door

Went here last week just looking for a real good rub and tug. That's exactly what you get here and if you want a little prostate here you can get that too. Most places around Suffolk are F.S. so dont even start with a massage it's a waste of time. This is the only place that I know where you get a real good massage

It was a different place before that got closed down because it was worn out and in disrepair got redone and opened up as Ruby. Same girl who runs it some times she has other girls working there. It had curtians in old place and it has curtains now so not that much privacy. Never asked for full and never was offered

Went here last week just looking for a real good rub and tug. That's exactly what you get here and if you want a little prostate here you can get that too. Most places around Suffolk are F.S. so dont even start with a massage it's a waste of time. This is the only place that I know where you get a real good massage
i went today. ruby spa at 73 smithtown blvd. no spa at 65. i did not get girls name but i originally asked for hour massage and after 10 minutes switched to half hour. i didn't think it was a good massage. did no st of the goods than says to flip. i told her no. continued on back. did no touching of goods. left 10 dollar tip. waste of 50 dollars.

i went today. ruby spa at 73 smithtown blvd. no spa at 65. i did not get girls name but i originally asked for hour massage and after 10 minutes switched to half hour. i didn't think it was a good massage. did no st of the goods than says to flip. i told her no. continued on back. did no touching of goods. left 10 dollar tip. waste of 50 dollars.
Sure it was the same place? There are quite a few on that strip. Literally strip malls next to each other will each have one.

yes-it is 73-Ruby Spa...never been there but I know the address since I eat in Wild Ginger Sushi place from time to time...down the road going south you have 7foot spa(145 SMTBLVD) and the next strip mall next door is 157 Health Spa...going north up the road you have Imperial Foot Spa on 205 Terry road before it splits off from SMTBLVD and Foot Spa on 182 Terry Road...I have only been to 157 many years ago when they were handing out punch cards-10 massages and get one free.. the 2 other foot spa/massage places further south are legit

The woman who runs the place has glasses and almost always wears a sundress with no bra. Her name escapes me but she gives a real good massage. There are others who work there and i have had them too. So far I haven't been disappointed. All of the new places out there are just Whore houses disguised as massage places, which isn't a bad thing.

The woman who runs the place has glasses and almost always wears a sundress with no bra. Her name escapes me but she gives a real good massage. There are others who work there and i have had them too. So far I haven't been disappointed. All of the new places out there are just Whore houses disguised as massage places, which isn't a bad thing.
Her name is Lily and she’s a sweetheart. For the record she does wear a bra but pulls it off or up for easy access during ST/HE portion of the session. I used to see her regularly but now she won’t let me see her. Apparently I pissed her off when I gave her attitude over her lack of availability whenever I wanted to see her.

She has great hands and her ST and teasing is amazing. I guess my loss is everyone else’s gain.

This is Strange...
This place shut down in the Middle of Raid Season with no White Paper on the door, no Warning stickers, NO press coverage.
Amp-Man was driving home up towards 347 and saw the OPEN sign on last Friday.
Has anyone been in here recently or was that a fluke?