Ruby 631-560-4134 Commack/Huntington Latina

Ruby is a hot latina with big natural tits and a nice booty to go with it. She usually works out in the commack area and that's a trip for me so I saw she was working in Huntington right off Jericho turnpike so I hit her up. 160 for half. I've seen her before in Nassau and we've kept in touch. Ruby started with a light massage for a couple minutes but that wasn't why I was there. fork over another $100 for FS. she starts with a nice bbj for a couple minutes, then hops on top great sight seeing her tits bounce up and down and then I tell her im ready for doggy. bent her over and as I'm hitting it from the back I grab her tits and she started talking dirty in Spanish and it was great. standard clean up and out the door. will visit again when she's closer to Roslyn

Ruby is a hot latina with big natural tits and a nice booty to go with it. She usually works out in the commack area and that's a trip for me so I saw she was working in Huntington right off Jericho turnpike so I hit her up. 160 for half. I've seen her before in Nassau and we've kept in touch. Ruby started with a light massage for a couple minutes but that wasn't why I was there. fork over another $100 for FS. she starts with a nice bbj for a couple minutes, then hops on top great sight seeing her tits bounce up and down and then I tell her im ready for doggy. bent her over and as I'm hitting it from the back I grab her tits and she started talking dirty in Spanish and it was great. standard clean up and out the door. will visit again when she's closer to Roslyn
Thanks for the review. So, $260 all in for 30 min?