Rubí - 646-752-8814 - Corona/ Westbury

Saw her at a private residence, basement apartment. Set up via text. Quick response. Pictures accurate. Provider is attractive, not much body to speak of, but cute face. Feminine. A bit tall though. Didn't feel rushed, but limited English, so conversation was minimal. CBJ to start, to reverse cowgirl to completion. I didn't last long, and she seemed disappointed. Feels like a giver, but it was a short session. Would see her again.

Negatives. Said she would be into kissing, but then complained about her make up when I would attempt, and generally refused to do so.

Damage $200
Face 9/10
Body 5/10
Service 9/10

I saw this one a few times some months back. She usually stays in Westbury when she comes out to LI. As noted by Konker, pictures are accurate. She's young, about 19 or 20. She's super cute in the face, probably about 5'9" if I had to guess, very slim, pretty flat chest, small but cute little ass. Good cbj, very nice tight butthole for Greek. She seems to really enjoy bottoming and takes it super well. Very pleasant personality, although her English is almost non-existent. $200 for the hour but I tend to give her a bit extra in tips.

Definitely one of my favorite TS providers, period. Sex sessions with her remind me of that one great session I had with TS Keiko several years back when she provided services in Manhattan. Never did get a hold of that one after that one session. I think she got out of the game before COVID.

I saw this one a few times some months back. She usually stays in Westbury when she comes out to LI. As noted by Konker, pictures are accurate. She's young, about 19 or 20. She's super cute in the face, probably about 5'9" if I had to guess, very slim, pretty flat chest, small but cute little ass. Good cbj, very nice tight butthole for Greek. She seems to really enjoy bottoming and takes it super well. Very pleasant personality, although her English is almost non-existent. $200 for the hour but I tend to give her a bit extra in tips.

Definitely one of my favorite TS providers, period. Sex sessions with her remind me of that one great session I had with TS Keiko several years back when she provided services in Manhattan. Never did get a hold of that one after that one session. I think she got out of the game before COVID.
Where does she post when she is in Westbury, because I've only ever seen ads for her in Queens. I'd see her again if I didn't have to travel to Queens for it.

Whoops, need an addendum. Apologies. I realized that I didn't fully answer your question, abs apparently I can't edit that original response. She's probably on the same website you found her on, but you'll need to look at the Long Island section. But as noted before, she's mostly in Queens.