Rt 16 Stretch, Horseblock rd - Portion rd - Terry rd - Smithtown blvd

A few days ago I made a midafternoon weekday visit to Fang Fang Foot Spa at 966 Portion Road in Ronkonkoma, 631-719-6611. It used to be called Okey Spa, which is now the name of a different spa about a half-mile further west on Portion near Rustic Road, and where I had two very different though both legit experiences some months ago, as I've noted earlier in this thread. I suspect, but do not know for sure, that Fang Fang and Okey are related in some way. One thing that is clear is that they're both legit-only.

Fang Fang is on the south side of Portion very close to Deja Vu Spa on the other side of the road. It's in a small plaza between a Greek restaurant and a taxi dispatch office. During certain times of day the restaurant might be busy and you'd be quite visible entering the spa, but that wasn't a factor due to the time of my visit, between lunch and dinner. Inside it's the typical AMP setup with around six or seven rooms. They have curtains instead of doors, but given the nature of the AMP that's fine, and the table was nicely padded with an ample face hole. As best I could tell it seemed clean with no odd smells.

Paying 40 for an hour, I got the not very originally named Coco, who seemed to be somewhere in her 40's, on the shorter side with a nice figure, and best of all a pleasant attitude. Decent English. I asked for medium and that's exactly what I got, just the right amount of pressure. Coco has the style I've encountered with only a few other AMP girls, in which she moves her hands very rapidly rather than using the more typical slower strokes. I liked her style. She didn't use her forearms, which also was my preference though some mongers may think otherwise. The sheet came off almost immediately and Coco spent as much time on my rear end and legs as she did on my back. Definitely a plus for her! She used a moderate amount of oil, which was completely unscented.

Coco offered hot stones, which I declined. She had me flip, and covered me with the sheet to just the bare minimum she could do while keeping things within the boundaries of a legit massage. Speaking of boundaries, after a nice chest and stomach massage, I thought briefly that the massage might cross over to the Dark Side when Coco went very low, to where my pubic hair would be if I weren't shaved, and along my groin crease, but that's as far as it went. Given that I had paid only 40 I wasn't expecting any extras so I was fine with this situation. I tipped her 25 and she seemed very happy.

All in all I was highly pleased with this visit. I know everyone likes extras, but sometimes a quality legit massage from a pleasant girl suits me just fine and I doubt I'm alone in that way of thinking. I'd also give high marks to the spa itself given the nice tables and its cleanliness. Downsides? All I can think of is that the hot towel was just slightly warm, and that on a couple of occasions Coco spoke briefly with another girl in their language, but really, those are minor things.

Summary: fine legit massage in good surroundings, 40 +25.

Well I drove up and down portion and I wanted to try imperial foot for my first one for over a year. But I ended up at fang fang bc I got tired of driving and didn’t want to head west again. I got the hr for 40 I think it went up 5 buckk since I last went there. I didn’t get her name but I knew nothin was going to happen. Layed naked on table with my mask on No towel on top of me. I ask for medium which I got, she did pretty good job will light oil unscented. A lot of thighs and ass rubbing and rubbing that crease on bottom of my ass cheek . I lifted up for better access but she did budge. She never came in front of my head for any leg rubbing or ass touching .
ON the flip she bunched the whole thin towel over my privates and rub everywhere around even when I was standing at attention. She asked for addition time and no I didnt fall for that trick again. All in all was a good massage for out of the starting gate again. Tipped her 20 and she was pleased.

Earlier today I paid a visit to Imperial, the westernmost of the AMP's on this strip. Sophia greeted me, I'd guess her to be in her 30's, with a pleasant attitude and decent English. She seemed cute enough though it's hard to tell with the masks. I heard a couple other girls present but didn't see them. I heard a monger leave about halfway through my session and another one arrive a couple minutes later.
Sophia led me into one of the curtained cubicles, which seemed clean enough and had a nicely padded table. I took an hour for $60 and asked for a medium massage. Neither decision turned out to be the right one, unfortunately.
It's hard to classify the massage as a massage at all. After applying a generous amount of oil Sophia spent the next 40 minutes rubbing her hands all over my back with very very light pressure. At first it was pleasant and soothing, but as time went on it began to get boring. Another thing I didn't like is that Sophia spent at least 95% of the time on my back, with only minimal attention to my legs and rear end. Strange.
Finally, Sophia cleaned off the oil with a reasonably hot towel that seemed more like a bath towel than one of the much smaller hand towels AMP's use. She asked me to flip - no soft touch, except in the sense that the whole massage was so soft - and asked for $50 for a HE. I replied that I had only $40, and she was fine with that. As for the HE, she did a fine job with no jackhammering and I busted in a minute or less. I did some OTC, didn't try for more. After a thorough cleanup there was still about five minutes left, so Sophia gave me a foot rub. Now that was just fine, unlike the back massage-that-wasn't.
I would not mind going back, but if I do so I would take 30 minutes rather than an hour and ask for a hard rather the medium massage. Of course, I do not know for sure if the other girls are the same.
Total cost: $60 + $40 = $100.

Earlier today I paid a visit to Imperial, the westernmost of the AMP's on this strip. Sophia greeted me, I'd guess her to be in her 30's, with a pleasant attitude and decent English. She seemed cute enough though it's hard to tell with the masks. I heard a couple other girls present but didn't see them. I heard a monger leave about halfway through my session and another one arrive a couple minutes later.
Sophia led me into one of the curtained cubicles, which seemed clean enough and had a nicely padded table. I took an hour for $60 and asked for a medium massage. Neither decision turned out to be the right one, unfortunately.
It's hard to classify the massage as a massage at all. After applying a generous amount of oil Sophia spent the next 40 minutes rubbing her hands all over my back with very very light pressure. At first it was pleasant and soothing, but as time went on it began to get boring. Another thing I didn't like is that Sophia spent at least 95% of the time on my back, with only minimal attention to my legs and rear end. Strange.
Finally, Sophia cleaned off the oil with a reasonably hot towel that seemed more like a bath towel than one of the much smaller hand towels AMP's use. She asked me to flip - no soft touch, except in the sense that the whole massage was so soft - and asked for $50 for a HE. I replied that I had only $40, and she was fine with that. As for the HE, she did a fine job with no jackhammering and I busted in a minute or less. I did some OTC, didn't try for more. After a thorough cleanup there was still about five minutes left, so Sophia gave me a foot rub. Now that was just fine, unlike the back massage-that-wasn't.
I would not mind going back, but if I do so I would take 30 minutes rather than an hour and ask for a hard rather the medium massage. Of course, I do not know for sure if the other girls are the same.
Total cost: $60 + $40 = $100.
Been here years ago never liked it . They had a mamma who layed on a couch all day doing her nails. Then you got some old lady giving a lame massage the she would tell you to be real quiet cause mama did not know HE was going on at this place. Then she would try to up sell you for a lame hand job. I walked out.

157 was always my go to back in the day. Ruby spa is also good in my book

Haven’t been to 157 in a long time. Would like to know who and what the talent looks like