Roxy 516-269-3558 Green eyed Italian BBW

I love fat curvy pale skinned brunettes. They’re my Achilles heel. She fit right into my wheelhouse. She has very limited hours of operation. This isn’t her only profession.

So I scheduled myself to meet her at a local mid range motel. Pics are definitely her. Some of them are dated. She’s put on weight . Especially in the belly. Wavy gravy.

Very cute face. Nice green eyes. Teeth straight but yellow and small. Not meth mouth. Just shitty Medicaid dentistry.
Huge Juggs. Nice big ass. Smooth shaved. Very tasty Kitty. Huge oversized Belly.

She’s super clean and she goes 100% protected with her clients . No negotiations. No anal. No bbbj. Paid 180 for the hour. According to her, “it’s the time I paid for”. She’s cool but a little reserved. She tries to be all buisness , but you can make her laugh and open up a little. Nice CBJ , DATY on her super clean kitty and hit it in a number of positions before I erupted inside the bag inside of her. And I did this for 2 full rounds!!! Each time I ate her out she came and juiced in my mouth.

If you prefer safety. And if you like big girls, she’s for you.

Face 8 (very cute)
Body 5 (I love them thick, but she’s bordering on sloppy fat)
Attitude 8
Service 10

she’s only available for outcalls . There’s no car dates . And there’s no incalls. She’s only available 1-2 days a week for 4-5 hrs per day on the days that she advertises.

Totally worth it.

Even though I put a great review of this chick up on here a year and a half ago, I guess she never caught on. In hindsight, I’m kinda glad now that she never got popular on here.

One of my bad habits is that I’ll text a chick every now and then knowing she’s out of the game. The chicks I want to hit again and again is the ones that literally quit the business. But will still take on one or two guys in a kind of sugar daddy scenario. And even then, I’d get bored fast and move on.

I knew where she worked. I’d throw her a text every now and then. And then I noticed I hadn’t seen her truck for a while. I’d still throw her an occasional text. And she replied the other day. She said she quit her job and moved . But she’ll be around her brothers house in amityville. Great!! I figured I’d set up one more sexfest at my parent old house . We agreed 200 for the hour and 2 releases. So the day comes and I throw her a text. She replies “what time” . I told her 4-4:30 . Fine. I get to my house and text her to come over. She says she’s gotta shower. Ok I take a shower also. Throw her a text 30 minutes later. “I have something else to do, I won’t be there till later” and then “I’m tired” and then she completely ghosted me.

I texted her the least she could’ve done is say “not today sorry”. Not have me sit there waiting for over an hour and a half with blue balls.

Gotta accept the good with the bad….

off to the next adventure…..