Roxiee/Rosa/Lilly/Dani 516-544-1569 516-274-7083 646-444-1326 631-973-1223 chubby hard of hearing Hispanic

Okay, let me get this straight. Your first post, and you are telling us she told you she was wearing 2 hearing aids and she had lost them and can't hear a thing and after that you had a great time with her, although everything went down hill when you just entered the room but before she told you she was wearing them and lost them and then you fell for it. Did I get it right? Hmm..okay.

What a complete waste of time. Took over 5 hours to get back to me. Said she was in Merrick, i waited in a shopping center on Merrick rd for 20 minutes for her to get back to me to tell me she WASN'T in Merrick. Now NEAR Merrick, then changed rates on me. Caught an attitude when i reminded her what rates we agreed on and for what services. Then silence for another 30 minutes. Then just a one word text, "bye". Bitch is blocked. Some say she's slow? I say she's stupid, big difference...

What a complete waste of time. Took over 5 hours to get back to me. Said she was in Merrick, i waited in a shopping center on Merrick rd for 20 minutes for her to get back to me to tell me she WASN'T in Merrick. Now NEAR Merrick, then changed rates on me. Caught an attitude when i reminded her what rates we agreed on and for what services. Then silence for another 30 minutes. Then just a one word text, "bye". Bitch is blocked. Some say she's slow? I say she's stupid, big difference...
Hahaha yea she is pretty dumb. Its almost impossible to set something up with her , its like a fucking mission.

Met with the above girl and come to find out she’s not as slow as you guys think ..she wears two hearing aids so she can bearly hear anything. She’s innocent had a great time with her after I found that out .walked in the room and everything went down hill until she told me she wears hearing aids in both ears and lost them.
You know, "hard of hearing" signs/symptoms match up pretty well with "smashed on suboxone" signs/symptoms

Any intel on this one ? I remember she posted ads a few years back and now she looks like she back In the game. She quoted :

Covered:
ss 125 hh 200 hr 300

Bare:
ss 225 hh 300 hr 400

I remember she used to post like around feb-march of 2019. I saw her once, She is a pretty girl with a kinda weird way of acting like if she is a little slow or something. But she gives good Bbj and got really amazing tits but this was over a year ago. She has a thread somewhere in here. All I remember is that her prices used to be way cheaper than those she ask for now. And you could get her raw for cheaper too since in the thread some people were saying they had her raw. In her old pictures i remember she looked skinnier so it seems like she gained some pounds in these new pics.

So I decided to meet up with this one . Glad I bailed , she doesn’t look as good as the picture imo . Plus she was smoking a cigarette which idc I don’t judge but I was turned off . It definitely her tho. So I picked her up and drove down the block over and asked for the money before getting to the backseat . I didn’t like that . She could of easily ran off .so I told her no thank you and dropped her off. She begged me to see her and text me again afterwords but glad she pulled that funny move because I changed my mind. Saved myself $125 for a ss. Think with the head on top.

He wants 115 for a car blowjob. I countered with 40 and some weed, and he told me to "suck my dick". If he's got a dick, I'm glad we didn't meet up, lol. Not that there's anything wrong if you're into that, just not my thing.

He wants 115 for a car blowjob. I countered with 40 and some weed, and he told me to "suck my dick". If he's got a dick, I'm glad we didn't meet up, lol. Not that there's anything wrong if you're into that, just not my thing.

$115 Not $100, $110 or $120 seems like a very odd #....
Also noted that you said "HE wants", "HE said"....Are you saying it was a guy??

Walter, did you see her tonight? 10/09? just asking.. cauz I have another story for you later.. lol
Nah it wasn’t tonight or last night but definitely a couple days ago, actually Sunday. idc if you guys white knight with this one , still against the rules but I will never hit her up again. Glad I had text her with my burner tho.