Roxiee/Rosa/Lilly/Dani 516-544-1569 516-274-7083 646-444-1326 631-973-1223 chubby hard of hearing Hispanic

Just putting this out there, not making any accusations but I find it suspicious that BareJohnStud is posting about bareback here about this provider. He does so on another site with a different user name about another provider. I'm suspicious that this may be someone trying to hurt the competition. You can google the original review above and you'll see the other user name with the identical review above on another site. You can then find where he posts about other providers. Both accounts are newly created user names.
Sorry if this is not allowed, I'm not trying to bash other users. I use the information on this site to ensure my safety and I appreciate all the information here. But if someone is posting inaccurate information...not cool.

Just putting this out there, not making any accusations but I find it suspicious that BareJohnStud is posting about bareback here about this provider. He does so on another site with a different user name about another provider. I'm suspicious that this may be someone trying to hurt the competition. You can google the original review above and you'll see the other user name with the identical review above on another site. You can then find where he posts about other providers. Both accounts are newly created user names.
Sorry if this is not allowed, I'm not trying to bash other users. I use the information on this site to ensure my safety and I appreciate all the information here. But if someone is posting inaccurate information...not cool.
So you saw two postings about bareback sex with 2 different ladies on two different forums? And what did we learn from this revelation? That you have baseless suspicions with no proof? Or that its easy to put 2 and 2 together and figure out that certain people have more than one username on more than one forum ppacifico, billys, dutch1973 .

Really give me more credit than that. And BTW, post #4 by ChunkyLover53 verifies what I said about her being slow, dumb, stoned and generally an upseller and shitty provider. I spoke truth as a courtesy to the forum. you insult me on another forum and try to drag that bullshit over here. but in the grand scheme IDGAF.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So you saw two postings about bareback sex with 2 different ladies on two different forums? And what did we learn from this revelation? That you have baseless suspicions with no proof? Or that its easy to put 2 and 2 together and figure out that certain people have more than one username on more than one forum ppacifico, billys, dutch1973 .

Really give me more credit than that. And BTW, post #4 by ChunkyLover53 verifies what I said about her being slow, dumb, stoned and generally an upseller and shitty provider. I spoke truth as a courtesy to the forum. you insult me on another forum and try to drag that bullshit over here. but in the grand scheme IDGAF.
Why the fuck are you dragging me into this?

Ok so ive seen this chic 2 times so far. I know she may seem dumb but im really sure and convinced the reason for that is because she was born on the special side. I kinda started feeling bad for her. As far as the review. I set up the meet thru text asked me how long did i want i said 15 min said 100 said cool. Went to location 2 min gave me room #. Got up to the room it was at a shitty location in Massapequa but whtvr room was ok. Saw 1 jacket which was hers and 1 pair of shoes which was her, i usually look for stuff like that to make sure or to see if their not alone. Anyways small chit chat but it was difficult cause shes slow with her words and it seems like she doesnt understand you, i ask her does she speak English or spanish better and she tells me english is her first language. But when you talk to her it seems like shes stoned or spaced out but she's not, im sure she has some type of delay. Anyways back to the review i put the $ on the counter and she counts it quick. She gets naked. She has a cute little nobdy amazing breast cute lil butt very small amnt of baby fat and a small cute lil pussy ih yea her face is pretty cute also. Lay on bed grabs a cover but i say i want without so she starts giving me a eh decent bbbj for a few min which i give her credit she doesn't dt but puts in work, then asks me if im ready or wants to keep on with the bj i say im ready. Puts the cover on gets on top and starts riding me for a bit then i ask her to lay down. So i get on top and im fucking her and the part i liked was she was looking at me the whole time with a nice smile here and there which was a plus for me ,maybe lury can take a lesson in that field lol. So im fucking her for a few min then i try to go harder by holding her legs up with my arms and elbows but she couldn't take it all the way but i eventually bust in the bag. Gave my self a quick clean up, and tried to talk to her again which was very challenging again. I asked her does she have a handler she said no that she works alone and i told her never to get one and to always work for herself as long as she choses this profession. I honestly kinda feel bad for this girl. Be nice to her guys.

.... I know she may seem dumb but im really sure and convinced the reason for that is because she was born on the special side. ...she has some type of delay.... i put the $ on the counter and she counts it quick.....
I guess only the part of her brain for speech is affected and not the part for counting money.

Guess so, but its a defect. I wont make fun of that part cause one day i will have grandkids myself.
Ah, a defect you say. To be politically correct shouldn't you say she has a challenge?

Just seemed interesting to me how a "defect" in one part of the brain can be compensated by a strength in another. Similar to that as there sometimes can be savant capabilities in some autistic people; Rainman comes to mind.

All i can say is that with me she wasn't dumb, stoned or a shitty provider. Is she not perfect yes but nobody is. Even the first time i saw her i told her to save my # which she didnt do cause the second time i was there she did a le check lol, so apparently her memory isn't all that great because the time gap was only about a week and a half apart, and trust me im not easy to forget about lmao.

.... she not perfect yes but nobody is..
Kindly speak for yourself.

.... so apparently her memory isn't all that great because the time gap was only about a week and a half apart, and trust me im not easy to forget about lmao.
Her inability to remember you may have more to do with the # of guys she has seen over that week and a half than having a poor memory.

Ps. Just having a little fun with you. Glad you had a good time and thanks for the detailed review.

Even the first time i saw her i told her to save my # which she didnt do cause the second time i was there she did a le check lol, so apparently her memory isn't all that great because the time gap was only about a week and a half apart, and trust me im not easy to forget about lmao.
you realize how many folks she sees? What, do you have wings in your back or a distinctive tat or 20+ inch? LMAO. How would she remember you.

I am getting sketchy responses from the number in the subject. Which number did you reach her at, after all? Or maybe it is because she is slow, sigh
The number above is correct. Her responses are sporadic at best. I've been trying to see her since we've agreed on a rate for her time, but it's almost impossible to get a coherent response in a timely fashion...
You're not alone brother...

Met with the above girl and come to find out she’s not as slow as you guys think ..she wears two hearing aids so she can bearly hear anything. She’s innocent had a great time with her after I found that out .walked in the room and everything went down hill until she told me she wears hearing aids in both ears and lost them.