Rosa 561-231-1634

West Palm Beach area. Ad was for massage. She quoted me 80/100 for regular massage or deep tissue. She gave me the address of a private home in a decent residential area.

She seems to be the girl in the ad pics, as far as I can tell. A relatively young Latina with a nice sized chest and bubble butt. Nice personality. I opted for the regular massage. The massage was decent. On the flip, she offered up the extras. 100 for full nude with HE. 200 for everything. Wow, I wasn’t expecting 180 for a HJ. At this point, there was no going back, as I needed to sample that rack.

When she unleashed the girls, it was a mixed blessing. Nice huge knockers, but with some pretty ugly surgical scars. She mumbled something about breast reduction surgery. Wow, I can hardly imagine what they looked like before the surgery.

They felt pretty nice, but honestly, the scars were pretty off-putting. Big butt, very firm. Not my thing, but just pointing that out.

Her HJ technique was terrible. One of the worst I’ve had. I had to finish myself. Personally, I wouldn’t repeat. Just too much for what’s offered.