RONKONKOMA/FARMINGVILLE Portion Road AMP

Lucy

Went here last week and saw Lucy. As described above a little thick and chubby but some big ol girls stuffed in her shirt.
Took the half for 40, got undressed and she came in, giggling. Hope she wasn't laughing at you know what, LOL.
Half assed massage, more of a rub down but paid a lot of attention downstairs. Decent soft touch, allowed OTC and UTC and whipped the girls out to play. Allowed sucking and nip play. The she did something I've never had done before: she reached under and began a HE with her right hand, and slipped a finger in my ass with her left. Nutted pretty hard, much different experience.
Helped me get dressed, water. Tipped 20 and got a big hug and she smacked my ass before I got dressed.
Would go back for a decent tug.

856 Portion Road - Ronkonkoma

I went there this week. Small strip mall. Parking in the front. Walked in to a place. 3 small rooms with curtains , bathroom and a another small room.

I go in and see this lady comes out from the back. Not bad looking a fair rack. Black cute hair and later I learned her name is Judy. She lets me in a room. And asks how long. I paid 40 for hh. She leaves. I undressed and laid down. I did not want to hassle so I was just there for a HE. She comes back and starts a massage with oil. No resistance for a OTC my hands were wondering all over her. So this goes for a while.

At this time another monger walks in and she leaves the room to greet this guy. This guy immediately asks for a Lucy. he says "Where is Lucy? is she here? I only see her" or something like that. I was like what the hell is going on. I am laying down and listening to this guy. She goes to back calls Lucy. Lucy comes back they hug or something she giggles a lot. For real she really giggles. at this time I am laying face down but I put my head up an listening to all this. And than Judy comes back in. She continues but there is a little problem. Cuz this guy and Lucy loud as hell. She keeps giggling and I was like what is going on next room. For real if anybody knows I picked the wrong girl tell me about it. I complained about the noise to Judy . Making gestures. She left did not say anything but went to put up the volume on the mp3 player . I was like thanks for making it more relaxing situation.

By the time she comes back I turned my self around. And I was ready to get my HE and she went right at it. After a some work from my side I was able to get to suck those large nipples of her. I kind of felt she is playful. So that made it nice. After I am done she went to get the hot towel. I lay back down and I still hear the next room Lucy giggles with this guy. I was like what the hell is going on?
I got up. Dressed and give Judy $30 and a hug. She seemed happy with it and I left.

Went yesterday around 6;30 and had Lucy. There was no giggling o_O. Massage was pretty much what has already been reported. lame massage, more of a rub don't but she constantly kept running her fingers over my sack. On the flip got the jack hammer treatment. She actually took the girls out for me to play with and suck on. Probably wont repeat especially after I had so much better of an experience in Patchogue.

There are 2 amps close to each other A block apart. 1 faces portion road Natural Spa and the other Foot Spa faces east (back to ave B). Which are being referred to?

I've been here many times. The rub is almost non-existent. Basically just goes straight into ST and flip immediately. Lucy knows me well and I've gotten her to give a lackluster BBBJ. Gotten her naked a few times, but the smell from her snatch was enough to make me never want to go back. She's a very nice lady and happy with a $40 tip, but you're basically just paying all that money for a HJ. I'd rather go to Natural Health Spa next door, pay about the same money and actually get a good massage before the HE.