Rolsroyce 786-923-6709

Looked good so i set up a qv at 120. I got there and she is the girl in the pics. Unfortunately i need a little cbj to get started and she said no cbj or doggie for qv. I couldnt get going so i left. When i got to my car i had the extra 30 for the half and asked if i could come back minus the 10 mins i used. She said no id have to pay all over again. Am i wrong to think this is messed up? She had asked while i was in the room if i had another 30 but i didn't. So it wouldve been ok if i had it there but not in the car? I didn't ask for any money back and there were no limitations based on length of stay in the ad. She said i should've asked before hand. I said that's how people get busted.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Looked good so i set up a qv at 120. I got there and she is the girl in the pics. Unfortunately i need a little cbj to get started and she said no cbj or doggie for qv. I couldnt get going so i left. When i got to my car i had the extra 30 for the half and asked if i could come back minus the 10 mins i used. She said no id have to pay all over again. Am i wrong to think this is messed up? She had asked while i was in the room if i had another 30 but i didn't. So it wouldve been ok if i had it there but not in the car? I didn't ask for any money back and there were no limitations based on length of stay in the ad. She said i should've asked before hand. I said that's how people get busted.
Have seen the ads and she looks totally hot but the shit attitude means a pass

what many of these providers do not understand, is being somewhat flexible is good business. money is money, but giving credit for the time previously spent would have cost her nothing. whoreing is a service oriented business. she markets and we buy. eventually, the pool of customers will dry up. elastic demand.
my take.

Saw this one recently. She goes by Rose. Since the review here wasn’t of her actual services and I thought she looked good in her ads I decided to go for it.

Hit her up in the morning. Quick reply. Set everything up for a hh at 150. She quickly gave room number when I got there so no issues with her not being prompt.

She’s not quite as cute as the pics. It’s 100% her but he pics do flatter a bit and make her build look a little more athletic. Super small and young looking girl. Her ad says 5’2” 102lbs and it’s gotta be true.

Her room was clean and bright. She’s not trying to hide anything by having it dark which I liked. Chatted for a minute and then I undressed and got on the bed. She used a little lube to play with me to get me hard. At that point I asked what was off limits. No kissing, no daty, no anal, everything covered. I had no issues there. She covers me up while I was semi and gave cbj for a couple of minutes. Nothing special but got me hard. She then got on top. She went slow for a minute to get comfortable and then picked up the pace. Rode me pretty good for a few minutes. I tried to rub her clit while she was on top but she said no. Then I sat up to kiss her nipples and she said no to that too. Since I cum fairly quickly and wanted to do doggie I flipped at that point.

Gave it to her pretty good for a few minutes. Since she’s so tiny I didn’t want to pound her too hard but she had no issues at all taking it at a good pace. After a few I busted in the bag. She then said I can go clean up in the bathroom. When I got back she was laying nude on the stomach on her phone and she looked real good at that point. It made me wish daty was and option cause even though it’s not really my thing I wanted to dive into that ass at that point. Oh well. Got dressed and chatted for another minute and out the door.

She’s definitely lacking in the service part. Not very sexual or sensual and way too many things are off limits. Pretty much wants you to just do your thing and be done with it. But if you want a tiny, kinda cute young girl to just pump and dump she fits the bill, especially as she was very clean, had no signs of drug use and was in a nice hotel. My impression of her is that she was a kinda awkward, kinda nerdy girl who probably thought she was more popular in school then she actually was and who had for some reason too high an opinion of herself and figured she could take it easy and make cash from guys who want to bang her. At least that’s what I got from my time with her. Could be way off the mark though.

Overall wouldn’t really recommend or repeat unless I was really in the mood for something that fits her positive and good traits.

Do not allude to advertising sites by using their name as a verb
Toftt.. I was (Doing something I'm not supposed to mention) online. So i texted back n forth with her for a few min and set up the meet. Took the hh for 150 . hotel was a decent chain of 110. Get up to the room, same exact girl from the pics opens up the door. Go in, chat for a bit,clothes of then to bed. Puts the cover on for a cbj, im not a big fan of cbjs but it was pretty decent, watching her give Me head while feeling on her little ass. Ask to taste her but declined saying she doesnt do that for safety reasons which was a damper but whatever, she gets on top and starts riding me, after a few min i asked to change to doggy, start hitting it from the back as im grabbing her by her hips it turned me on cause i havent fucked a skinny girl in a while lol and shes gotta be a size 1 or 2 max , so i start pounding the hell out of her making her moan till i bust in the bag. I cleaned myself up then some more chat and i was out the door. Pro's she is the girl in the pics , skinny little petite body, had a cool character. Cons she isnt gfe, no daty, no kissing, and about just business. Saids shes from Miami. If you like spinners you'll probably like this one. I would probably repeat if nothing was around again. Especially since there really isnt anything good around any more now a days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uses legit pics, that's cool. I believe it's RoseRoyce. Got some long fingers. If your looking for a pegging, she can get at you pretty good. I prefer small hands, makes me look bigger . Thanks

Uses legit pics, that's cool. I believe it's RoseRoyce. Got some long fingers. If your looking for a pegging, she can get at you pretty good. I prefer small hands, makes me look bigger . Thanks
Yea i think thats her name. Yea 100 percent legit pix. I was almost sure it was going to be a bait n switch cause she didn't want to send me any pics lol. Hahaha but in person she was petite as hell.

I saw her one day last week. Also did not find her number when I searched it here. Quality hotel off exit 49S, nice clean room. Brightly lit as previously posted above which I like as well. Pretty little thing, nice tight skinny body almost flat chested but doesn't look like a druggie body. She looks healthy. Small talk, lured HJ to get going into CBJ which was good then cowgirl and finish in the bag. No GFE whatsoever, no cleanup offered but I did use her shower afterwards. Damage was 160 for HH which seemed reasonable to me given the location and her looks. Claims she is doing great out here on LI and has plans to stay. Sweet girl, nice chatting after, comfortable atmosphere. She stays nude afterwards which I like and as above seeing her laying on the bed with her phone made me want to saddle up and plow her again...

I would repeat for her looks and body type which I find attractive. She seems super clean so no worries there unlike other girls. Unfortunately for the services provided more can be had for less and not much sets her apart from a few other similar girls around.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Here is my review. After scratching my head on this one following the adds for about a month now I was hesitant. But after a credible source here reviewed I couldn't resist. There is not many if at all clean white chicks and since I'm looking for variety well I took a stab on this one. Set up was easy. Place to meet was a nice place , better than a few that I have been to. Door opens and there were no surprises. Pictures are 1000% her so there is no BS. Seems like a nice girl. Got comfortable with her with some talk and she gave me a HJ before the BJ. That was a first for me. Then she cbj for a few. Got on top cg she feels good. Nice and tight spinner body. We stood in this position for awhile. Then DS ending with Mish. Overall ymmv but it was not too shabby. Tight and CLEAN body. No sign of drug needle use like some others described here. We even chatted about tattoos and needles so I dont think that would be her thing to do. The clean up, well let's just say come prepared cause when I was there she did not have wipes so bring what you need if you want. Then chatted before I left. Not too sure if she will be around for long but she says that she definitely will be back again. I am glad I made the move. Price is standard as described above. Look it might be alot but better to do the hh then as for this one and the location is not sleazy. Since I cant see the famous sophia belle this one did the job for me in the white girl dept. I will repeat for sure

Saw this one recently. She goes by Rose. Since the review here wasn’t of her actual services and I thought she looked good in her ads I decided to go for it.

Hit her up in the morning. Quick reply. Set everything up for a hh at 150. She quickly gave room number when I got there so no issues with her not being prompt.

She’s not quite as cute as the pics. It’s 100% her but he pics do flatter a bit and make her build look a little more athletic. Super small and young looking girl. Her ad says 5’2” 102lbs and it’s gotta be true.

Her room was clean and bright. She’s not trying to hide anything by having it dark which I liked. Chatted for a minute and then I undressed and got on the bed. She used a little lube to play with me to get me hard. At that point I asked what was off limits. No kissing, no daty, no anal, everything covered. I had no issues there. She covers me up while I was semi and gave cbj for a couple of minutes. Nothing special but got me hard. She then got on top. She went slow for a minute to get comfortable and then picked up the pace. Rode me pretty good for a few minutes. I tried to rub her clit while she was on top but she said no. Then I sat up to kiss her nipples and she said no to that too. Since I cum fairly quickly and wanted to do doggie I flipped at that point.

Gave it to her pretty good for a few minutes. Since she’s so tiny I didn’t want to pound her too hard but she had no issues at all taking it at a good pace. After a few I busted in the bag. She then said I can go clean up in the bathroom. When I got back she was laying nude on the stomach on her phone and she looked real good at that point. It made me wish daty was and option cause even though it’s not really my thing I wanted to dive into that ass at that point. Oh well. Got dressed and chatted for another minute and out the door.

She’s definitely lacking in the service part. Not very sexual or sensual and way too many things are off limits. Pretty much wants you to just do your thing and be done with it. But if you want a tiny, kinda cute young girl to just pump and dump she fits the bill, especially as she was very clean, had no signs of drug use and was in a nice hotel. My impression of her is that she was a kinda awkward, kinda nerdy girl who probably thought she was more popular in school then she actually was and who had for some reason too high an opinion of herself and figured she could take it easy and make cash from guys who want to bang her. At least that’s what I got from my time with her. Could be way off the mark though.

Overall wouldn’t really recommend or repeat unless I was really in the mood for something that fits her positive and good traits.
I agree, she didn't seem very enthusiastic when I saw here about a month or two ago. She is good for a pump and dump if nothing else is around but, I would likely look elsewhere. She also seemed to have some attitude for the short while I was there as I decided to go with the short stay. She actually mentioned how she had a guy pay for the hour and he was finished within 5 minutes and she threw him out after, which seemed a little odd to tell someone who is seeing you for the first time. All in all I would say shes a 6/10 purely based on looks.

Saw her about 2 months ago and then 4 weeks ago. She is all business. Pleasant but mechanical. I am sucker for the thin ones so I repeated. Both sessions started with covered BJ, quick jump to cowgirl but she is a bit loose down south. Had to switch to missionary both times and she took a good pounding to finish. Last time when I went to clean up I was covered in blood. Would have preferred the heads up about her monthly. Glad all was covered but freaked me out nonetheless. I won’t repeat.

Saw her about 2 months ago and then 4 weeks ago. She is all business. Pleasant but mechanical. I am sucker for the thin ones so I repeated. Both sessions started with covered BJ, quick jump to cowgirl but she is a bit loose down south. Had to switch to missionary both times and she took a good pounding to finish. Last time when I went to clean up I was covered in blood. Would have preferred the heads up about her monthly. Glad all was covered but freaked me out nonetheless. I won’t repeat.
Wow haven’t seen that since the 90s. At least it wasn’t in your car