Roger4445 vs Indya

Saw her ad which shows a killer body and specifically says “No FS” so I figured I would sample it. Texted for and she responded $120 SS / $160 HHR / $200 HR and added No FS In the text. She works at the building on 109. Text when I get there and meets me at the door. Kind of all business attitude, so I tell her SS and give the money. She has a decent face, couldn’t really tell about the body she was wearing some big cover up. Get undressed and she comes back and gives an ok massage. Reach up to rub her ass, she is still wearing the cover up and says to stay over that, no going under. Finishes massage tell me to flip. She gets down by my legs and starts stroking while blowing on my dick, I guess simulating a BJ. She stays there, so no rubbing of anything, kept all her clothes on, so nothing to see. Very mechanica, finally finished and she did do a clean up. Out the door I went. I don’t think I will go back. I don’t know if there is more with the HH, not really interested to find out.
body rub girls arent entitled to get undressed , you have to pay to play . you come for a service and you receive it . anything extra is additional . if you want better service come with a better hygiene . lets talk about the stinge this guy had and expects a woman to allow to touch her when he didnt wash his hands either upon arrival .

I'm suprised Kitty didn't try to upsell. She is traditionally all business. Glad her attitude improved.
why you so obsessed . you came once and also has the worst hygiene . still and always about business especially to the paying ones who dont expect the whole pie for the house rate .

why you so obsessed . you came once and also has the worst hygiene . still and always about business especially to the paying ones who dont expect the whole pie for the house rate .
Stop picking a fight when you're bored due to lack of customers.

The worst hygiene? Stop with your lies, insults and lack of professionalism. I shower before any talent visit. Remember customer retention means happy customers and returning customers. if you provide a bad experience by nickel and dime customers, they will feel taken for granted. "If everything is extra, my time being berated by you is extra."

body rub girls arent entitled to get undressed , you have to pay to play . you come for a service and you receive it . anything extra is additional . if you want better service come with a better hygiene . lets talk about the stinge this guy had and expects a woman to allow to touch her when he didnt wash his hands either upon arrival .
Most places ask customers to wash hands upon entering. Did you ask?

Stop picking a fight when you're bored due to lack of customers.

The worst hygiene? Stop with your lies, insults and lack of professionalism. I shower before any talent visit. Remember customer retention means happy customers and returning customers. if you provide a bad experience by nickel and dime customers, they will feel taken for granted. "If everything is extra, my time being berated by you is extra."
You didnt wash your hands and smelled upon your first encounter . not everyone lives on a forum or depend on reviews from a site they dont know of or have too much experience in the scene . women arent a piece a meat . you pay for a massage and a release . we arent entitled to do any less or more in reguards of our comfortability. your bitter and have multiple threads getting called out . professionalism goes out the window dealing with a prick like yourself . stop being invested in business that dont concern you . have the day you deserve .

You didnt wash your hands and smelled upon your first encounter . not everyone lives on a forum or depend on reviews from a site they dont know of or have too much experience in the scene . women arent a piece a meat . you pay for a massage and a release . we arent entitled to do any less or more in reguards of our comfortability. your bitter and have multiple threads getting called out . professionalism goes out the window dealing with a prick like yourself . stop being invested in business that dont concern you . have the day you deserve .
You have been the only provider that forced hand washing at the start of the session. I politely declined as I used hand sanitizer before I entered your business location. Others have provided sanitizer or soap during the session to add a layer of protection before said service. I did not ask for any extras and did not feel comfortable being subjected to the continuous upselling or the unenthusiastic attitude or the mechanical approach. I personally showered and applied aftershave. Customers are not comfortable with needing to tolerate entitled talent that expect tips for existing. I prefer the customer side of the marketplace. You ruin your business by showing how disrespectful you are to customers if you just care about profits.

It should be also noted that I have been to that same location to see other more friendly talent and upselling wasn't as prominent.

You have been the only provider that forced hand washing at the start of the session. I politely declined as I used hand sanitizer before I entered your business location. Others have provided sanitizer or soap during the session to add a layer of protection before said service. I did not ask for any extras and did not feel comfortable being subjected to the continuous upselling or the unenthusiastic attitude or the mechanical approach. I personally showered and applied aftershave. Customers are not comfortable with needing to tolerate entitled talent that expect tips for existing. I prefer the customer side of the marketplace. You ruin your business by showing how disrespectful you are to customers if you just care about profits.

It should be also noted that I have been to that same location to see other more friendly talent and upselling wasn't as prominent.
Personally showered as opposed to what?

At the the end of the day you are in their “house”. Sanitized before or not. If they ask you to wash your hands, just do it. A little show of respect goes a long way. I’m always showered and hand sanized before going into a place. I’ve seen this become more popular since Covid and my self have been asked to wash my hands from several massage places and I go to. Even the ones where I’ve been a long time customer. just saying man….

this is the last time im responding to this ignorant lying disgusting and highly obsessed mann. you jump on anyones band wagon . you didnt use hand sanitizer upon arrival , you response was you used in it in the car . theres a previous thread where its already addressed . like someone said if some people dont click just move around . liza was new to the business so you probably loved that you can get over on her . taylor never worked at our location .your speaking on indya ,caused drama when u never saw her lol seek help . its noted you cant ever step foot back there sweetie . your track record on how many threads you argue with women shows that you must wear panties , take the wedgey out and move tf on respectfully

this is the last time im responding to this ignorant lying disgusting and highly obsessed mann. you jump on anyones band wagon . you didnt use hand sanitizer upon arrival , you response was you used in it in the car . theres a previous thread where its already addressed . like someone said if some people dont click just move around . liza was new to the business so you probably loved that you can get over on her . taylor never worked at our location .your speaking on indya ,caused drama when u never saw her lol seek help . its noted you cant ever step foot back there sweetie . your track record on how many threads you argue with women shows that you must wear panties , take the wedgey out and move tf on respectfully
Clearly you do not read my prior post and please do learn to use complete sentences. You have lied more times. The truth will vindicate me. Move along. Find someone who actually cares about your opinion, I clearly do not. This thread has shown you are not professional and you have caused more damage to your own business by posting.
I did not see Indya. Indya did not like the attention of the thread and caused drama. I saw Kitty (bad), Liza (great) and Taylor (good).
All three were had at 609 NY-109, West Babylon.
At the the end of the day you are in their “house”. Sanitized before or not. If they ask you to wash your hands, just do it. A little show of respect goes a long way. I’m always showered and hand sanized before going into a place. I’ve seen this become more popular since Covid and my self have been asked to wash my hands from several massage places and I go to. Even the ones where I’ve been a long time customer. just saying man….
Thank you for your opinion. Please re-read my post about what I have done and continue to do.
Some people just don’t click. Whenever that happens I don’t take it personally. Move on life’s too short……………..
Thank you for your opinion. I already moved on, it is the talent is is trying to cause drama now.

Clearly you do not read my prior post and please do learn to use complete sentences. You have lied more times. The truth will vindicate me. Move along. Find someone who actually cares about your opinion, I clearly do not. This thread has shown you are not professional and you have caused more damage to your own business by posting.

All three were had at 609 NY-109, West Babylon.

Thank you for your opinion. Please re-read my post about what I have done and continue to do.

Thank you for your opinion. I already moved on, it is the talent is is trying to cause drama now.

again taylor doesnt work in our suite . i dont need to lie when i remember the truth ! eat a pickle . you the grammar police . your pathetic and no one likes you . you get behind a screen and talk shit all day long . your irrelevant and always find a way to chime in . stay in your lane LOSER . your the one always giving your 2 cents when no one gives a flying rats ass . your not even creditable LMAO I dont need to reread a post of garbage this isnt a essay . if voicing the truth will hurt my business so be it stop being invested and obsessed. people respect blunt and upfront people your a weak mate move tf around cornball