roger4445 gets called out again

Recently saw Kitty at the same location as Liza. Night and day difference. Kitty is overweight in comparison, no roaming, TOFT; 30 minute session, 160 HH, 220 H. She was robotic in technique, did not get comfortable. Not pleasant. Did not complete.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Recently saw Kitty at the same location as Liza. Night and day difference. Kitty is overweight in comparison, no roaming, TOFT; 30 minute session, 160 HH, 220 H. She was robotic in technique, did not get comfortable. Not pleasant. Did not complete.
1) how many times have we warned people not to piggyback other girls reviews in the same thread unless they have the same number.

2) I take your bad reviews with a grain of salt because the next thing that happens is that the girl contacts the board and asks to have the review taken down and accuses you of lying because you didn't get what you wanted.

1) how many times have we warned people not to piggyback other girls reviews in the same thread unless they have the same number.

2) I take your bad reviews with a grain of salt because the next thing that happens is that the girl contacts the board and asks to have the review taken down and accuses you of lying because you didn't get what you wanted.
Re: 1 I was not aware that was an edicate but I also did not see a thread unique to the location of: 605 New York 109. Both Liza and Kitty are/were based there. Wish there was a thread for location and not just one talent.

Re: 2 I have not nor would I ever ask for special treatment/special items/behaviors/actions from providers. I post negative reviews based on solely my experience. I report factual experiences. The inference you said is solely hearsay and not based on material fact. I was only left with salt in my pockets (read empty pockets) after paying the fees for each time I have had a bad experience worth reporting.

billyS

Reign of Terror

And what do you know, the review on Katie was Reported and asked to be removed.
Why you ask?
Because the girl said he is lying because she wouldn't give him FS.

lets really talk guys . liza will not be coming back . movie ? highly doubt it . shes mentally not built for this work. shes currently working at a restaurant in the city . she needs to get her papers in tact as well . as far as her having a bad feeling about the establishment was just her personal feeling or opinion. our building is a professional office setting , we havent had no LE issues . theres 10 girls who work at the location . The previous thread that spoke on kitty , guy was a horrible clown .kitty is 115 pounds . guys come in and think they can treat women like a piece of meat . He was not a gentle man and very rude didnt ask to get disrobed just started ripping her clothes off .he wanted to touch her hair and face and she politely said no . He didnt wash his hands upon entering the spa nor used hand sanitizer but claims to use it in the car when u already touched doors etc to come in the building .disgusting man would never allow him back in . Also he was cheap and wanted an all inclusive session such as nude etc without no tip or anything

lets really talk guys . liza will not be coming back . movie ? highly doubt it . shes mentally not built for this work. shes currently working at a restaurant in the city . she needs to get her papers in tact as well . as far as her having a bad feeling about the establishment was just her personal feeling or opinion. our building is a professional office setting , we havent had no LE issues . theres 10 girls who work at the location . The previous thread that spoke on kitty , guy was a horrible clown .kitty is 115 pounds . guys come in and think they can treat women like a piece of meat . He was not a gentle man and very rude didnt ask to get disrobed just started ripping her clothes off .he wanted to touch her hair and face and she politely said no . He didnt wash his hands upon entering the spa nor used hand sanitizer but claims to use it in the car when u already touched doors etc to come in the building .disgusting man would never allow him back in . Also he was cheap and wanted an all inclusive session such as nude etc without no tip or anything
I have always been respectfully to anyone I see. First the two week ban and now the moderation? Why?

I find it odd that providers try to add superfluous information to a poor review of the location or talent at the location just out of revenge/spite or ill intention; perhaps to limit any negative consequence, if any. Talent says, "Oh they didn't tip well", or "they just wanted FS" or any number of other reasons to discredit the reviewer. Like in life, there are bad experiences.

There is a rationale that I use towards the actual cost and for tips or gratuity (base plus 30%). Remember, gratuity is not required but is suggested and it is up to the reviewer to decide what they are comfortable with.

I have never asked for FS. I have on ocassion, based on the chemistry been asked to hang out after the session, or after their shift; meet at a hotel; or to perform DATY. I do not expect it nor do I force any action or any unwarranted physical connection. I ask for an experience that is not one sided but mutual. However, I need to clear the air- I never treated any girl/talent in the three years that I am in the hobby as a piece of meat. I have been respectful, honest, and sincere.

I am prolific in my reviews, timely and sincere. However, I do not appreciate the adverse action such as being moderated, banned or timed-out for just relaying my opinions.

Dude, you should have your own subsection in here. Here are two more of your Coliseum threads, I know there is another thread somewhere where a girl called you out but I don't have time to look right now.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/lily-vs-rodger.55683/

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/sa-bitch-vs-roger.56052/
I have only released/posted factual reviews based on my experiences. If I get my own subsection that only illustrates that I should not be moderation. However, I quit the hobby because I am disfranchised by the lack of due process. Why publish honest reviews when they are just taken down or deleted because someone didn't like what I wrote or just annoyed that there is a website for honest work/reviews/feedback?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Members should take note that he was first banned for 2 weeks and after 1 day we downgraded it to merely being moderated, but he's presenting it like it was one on top of the other. This is typical of the way he presents information in general: crafted to mislead but if someone calls him out he screams that he's never "lied."

Slinky Bender

NB we do appreciate the effort you have put in to posting reviews here. However I don't think you realize how obvious it becomes when you have an agenda: like suggesting we turn a review thread on an independent you seem to have some sort of relationship with into a generic thread on an address and remove her phone number.

Members should take note that he was first banned for 2 weeks and after 1 day we downgraded it to merely being moderated, but he's presenting it like it was one on top of the other. This is typical of the way he presents information in general: crafted to mislead but if someone calls him out he screams that he's never "lied."
My reviews are not made to mislead (never been) and the accusation is meritless. I use language/ word choice based on actual education and is solely rooted in actual real experiences. Talent uses a blank "lied" because it is easier to them to do than speak the truth. They also add false narratives to further their own agenda. I do not. I have made my bad, good and neutral experiences known and for that I was outcasted. I considered Lizas personal feelings when I wrote my original review of Liza and solely that one. She did not like the attention she got and the weird texts she was getting at all hours. She is Russian and likes to be discreet and likes to sleep. She did not adjust her phone with the do not disturb feature. She became aware of the OP post from other talent and it made her feel uncomfortable. I was only being considerate of her feelings. (Before you made further claims, read both responses). We learned that normal nude mutual touch is not available with certain persons without extra fees at that location.

NB we do appreciate the effort you have put in to posting reviews here. However I don't think you realize how obvious it becomes when you have an agenda: like suggesting we turn a review thread on an independent you seem to have some sort of relationship with into a generic thread on an address and remove her phone number.
I made a normal suggestion (based on a successfully past practice) and was shocked to see how I was treated based on the sole suggestion. I did not have an agenda! I advocate for honest reviews that save money and take bs out of the hobby. I never once said remove her number! There was not a thread on the location itself and it was similar and easier to the treatment of one than write a new thread as I already posted other reviews at the same location. However, I was treated without recourse or remorse and solely on conjecture.

I never screamed. I presented my treatment from you and the other mods as clear and concise evidence. I was banned and moderated after the years of contributing because you did not like the mere suggestion I proposed. Nothing more!

Seeing a two week ban on my account is still an adverse action that actually occured without due process or was not based on evidence.

You maintain this website and probably own it, so you have executive privilege/editorial control but I still can articulate my opinion. I disagree with your treatment of me that was based on solely conjecture. I was not a shill or someone with an agenda. I tried to continue the discussion on the location based on the two other neutral reviews that I posted.

I am being a self-advocate as any lawyer would do for a client.

Talent doesn't like negative or netural reviews and I say, so what, provide better service or get out of the hobby. Stop taking advantage of hobbyists that just want to enjoy the experience. I let the talent control the experience. I did not ask for other services. I could not as my refractory period not as good as it once was. If talent shows no remorse with experience with regard to upselling, should it be known? I was concise in my review and articulated my experience.

My method to being a hobbyist is on full display.

I do not appreciate still being considered degenerate be it from moderation or banned. I'm out of the hobby.

Slinky Bender

I never once said remove her number!
This is an example of what I'm talking about. You said:
"I would title this thread “605 NY 109, West Babylon Approx.”"

Changing it from:
"Russian Liza 631-596-6055 massage"

So while you didn't write the words:
"Remove her phone number"

The action requested yields the exact same results.

Slinky Bender

In addition you made that suggestion with the full knowledge that everyone at that location is an independent with different phone numbers and they don't take walk-ins, breaking the rule of only posting addresses for establishments which take walk-in traffic.

Slinky Bender

BTW to everyone who complains we have too many rules here this is exactly why it has happened: because guys try and find loopholes like they are tax attorneys trying to save their clients millions of dollars. So we have no choice but to add more rules specifically proscribing actions which should already be clear are out of bounds.

This is an example of what I'm talking about. You said:
"I would title this thread “605 NY 109, West Babylon Approx.”"

Changing it from:
"Russian Liza 631-596-6055 massage"

So while you didn't write the words:
"Remove her phone number"

The action requested yields the exact same results.
I would still have wanted the numbers to be included. I only speak with talent and was not aware location did not accept walk inside without appt. Still does not impact the end result of less usage of the site and exit of the hobby.
In addition you made that suggestion with the full knowledge that everyone at that location is an independent with different phone numbers and they don't take walk-ins, breaking the rule of only posting addresses for establishments which take walk-in traffic.
Was not aware of said rule. Would be a delight to see a reference/citiation.
BTW to everyone who complains we have too many rules here this is exactly why it has happened: because guys try and find loopholes like they are tax attorneys trying to save their clients millions of dollars. So we have no choice but to add more rules specifically proscribing actions which should already be clear are out of bounds.
The ascertain that I tried to create a loophole is not correct. If condition of no walk in traffic is the principle you should have amended the suggestion- not applied a punishment first.