ROCKY POINT KFC on corner 25a/rt 21 631-849-5050

While this place has been reviewed before given my proximity I waited a month or so to go see if anything changed. Nothing has except that the massage I got was a 7-8 out of 10. It started off a little lame with the towel for 10 minutes(I got the hr for 50) The girl was named "Coco" . when I entered the "foot massage " area on the way to one of the curtained short wall rooms there were 3 soccer moms getting foot rubs. I was short on time and sore as hell so I figured at least I'll get a massage and who knows maybe a tug. As soon As I entered the room Coco pulled out bin for my clothes and left for a few minutes for me to get undressed. Coco was a 7 /10 26 ish and very pleasant but she seemed shy right off the bat. There are also ominous signs in each room that read "do not take off undergarments and No any special services" -verbatim Chinglish. So it wasn't looking good . I tried to give her a few cues anyway but she kept moving my hand away etc,etc. All in all I believe this place is just a legit foot massage/pretty decent back rub place. I tipped 20 for a pretty good massage .She really got the kinks out of my neck and back. If you're looking for a rub-yes,a tug -no.