Robbery attempt massapequa park budget inn

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Well the crew on UG that uses this location is legit. It's just unfortunate these assholes on the news is not. Ck the caroline thread with the Spanish girls

Was just linking your thread for Camant's benefit. Thank you for posting it originally. I hope you're pleased to see them get what they were due.

On a related note, I am impressed that this guy called 911. The topic of what to do - or not do - when this kind of situation occurs has occasionally been discussed on this forum. I can only imagine @genius 's advice would be to avoid the situation in the first place, and to make sure you're on the straight and narrow otherwise if you're at a notel at 5am ("one crime at a time"). Seems that most of the opinions here gravitate towards never involving LE and just count your blessings that only money was taken. Hobby hazard, right? But, feels like this is the only way it gets stopped. Or, you know, it occasionally escalates to chefs, power saws, and suitcases.

But damn, 5am saturday morning? I guess conversation got boring, and she said she was going to bed soon, so he snuck off to her bedroom? :)

Wonder what his story was to the responding officers?

I wrote a reply in a different thread awhile back. Many moons ago when I was fucking around in Da Bronx. I went back to this bitches apartment and I didn't get what I paid for. I left and found a couple of LE crusin in the street and I told them exactly what happened and brought them back to the twits apartment. I was so pissed I didn't give a shit. She came to the door and denied everything. They said it's her word against yours and nothing can be done. At least I felt better that I tried.