Rim Job (receiving)

I forgot to ask, what does WSD stand for?

If I were to go into Manhattan, my preferred rim job would be delivered by a young (under 30), petite, very pretty Asian with a completely shaven or waxed pussy that would be followed by a very slow but deep bbjcim nqns.

Does such a girl exist?

billyS

Reign of Terror
There is a BBW named Melissa in Copaigue. Her ad says she loves to eat ass. Not sure if I can post her info here
Only if you go see her and review her.

I think I know who you are talking about.
A few years ago I was looking for a rim job on LI and someone suggested her. I think she wanted $200, but she is disgustingly fat and works out of a place in Copaique I will not go to.

Also "she" might have a dick.

Only if you go see her and review her.

I think I know who you are talking about.
A few years ago I was looking for a rim job on LI and someone suggested her. I think she wanted $200, but she is disgustingly fat and works out of a place in Copaique I will not go to.

Also "she" might have a dick.
I did see here a few years back and I'm once and done mainly because I wont go to that place in Copigue either. I can confirm she doesn't have a dick

billyS

Reign of Terror
I did see here a few years back and I'm once and done mainly because I wont go to that place in Copigue either. I can confirm she doesn't have a dick
If you got a rim job from her then just give us a general review and you can post her number.
Although it might not be current.

she is retired-she texted me the last time she actually was here before covid and she said basically she wasn't coming back-and was getting out-that's what she texted me---they run her ads filler..

Gina Rollins was the best! I text her in January and she said she'd be in town a month later, we never got together. I'd be happy to pay the premium for a non Asian to provide the same services. Especially on long island.

Correction .. it's Amie not Annie
( although Annie at Grace did lick my asshole nice a few weeks ago )
I agree, Amie is amazing! I have not seen her post Covid, but I used to see her when she opened up her own place a while back.

She uses a milking table, you laydown and she will eat your ass like no tomorrow and then get under the table and suck you, edging you along the way until you are ready to explode. I am not sure where she is now, but I do have her #. I will share her location once I confirm.

The other place for a great rimjob is NY All Wellness. All of the girls there are hot and I believe they all rim and provide an excellent gfe service. They are pricey, but you certainly get what you pay for there.

What does she look like ?
Short Dominican bbw, big tits cute face but chubby and ass could be bigger, I saw her a lot before Covid because she let me do just about anything to her and for cheap....but again YMMV .....I think I got away with it because she genuinely enjoyed my company

I’ve seen Melissa as well but she stays in the worst motel in Copaigue and the cops are always there so I make it a point to never go there again regardless of who it is

I’ve seen Melissa as well but she stays in the worst motel in Copaigue and the cops are always there so I make it a point to never go there again regardless of who it is
She stays at the days in Coupaige on Sunrise hwy, I’ve seen her 25-30 times and only saw police there once, her room is particularly clean she does not seem at all like a druggy and does not smoke either which is another reason I saw her a lot.