Reyna SA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen Hawaiian girl named Reyna based out of NYC? Met her on SA but never got to meet in person.
She wanted 500 for a meet. Claims she doesn't rush and doesnt leave right away. She also said she was willing to take LIRR from NYC out to Western Suffolk to see me, which I was shocked at that alone. We set up an appointment for a week in advance but I never reminded her and she never got back in touch with me...

She's fuckin hott. Thought for sure her pics were BS but no, she really is hott. She's from Hawaii and travels there often to see her family and I believe her son. She looks like she lives life pretty luxiourously based off her social. Seems like she gets what she asks for.
Only thing I did with her was send some cash for a couple mild nudes.

She gave me her number in private, so don't know if it's allowed in the title. Last time I left an actual review of a girl off sa and it raised a whole bunch of questions so I left it out. I can add it if deemed necessary. Name was rhawaii

Is she a pro?

I thought there was an entire thread just for SA girls.
Oh shoot I think you're right there is a thread, my bad...

As far as being pro, seems darn near pro. Looks like she has a very lavish lifestyle. I'm sure she gets the 500 per visit from a lot of guys cause she's young and damn sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.