Revitalization Center RMP Woodbury

I called and made an appointment last week. Upon arriving they took me back to room and ask if I wanted TS. I said yes and proceeded to get undressed and put on a robe. After a minute or 2 in walks a very good looking brunette. She introduced herself as Anna and was very pleasant. She has long black hair, a beautiful face and smile,very well built, big up top with a great ass in her tight jeans. She is about 10 or 15 pounds over weight but she isn't fat. We go back out to the reception area and into the TS area. There's a washer and dryer there and a small but clean shower. The TS was average and she did a good job cleaning me up. Back in the room I give her $ for nude. The message was actually very good. Much better than any russian I had before. She was very talkative and speaks great english with a sexy accent. She allowed full roaming and looked awesome in her powder blue thong. I couldn't keep my hands off her sweet ass. The massage started to get lighter and she hoped up on the table. After sliding up and down my back she flipped me over. She put that sweet ass right in my face as she started hj. After enjoying DATY she straddled me with my greased up tool behind her ass she reached around and rode me to completion. It was one of the best experiences without being FS. She told me she was 29 and also works in bonhamtown & Princeton. A great time, unrushed with a sexy girl that has a great attitude. I'd highly reccommend her. TS -5/10 looks 7/10 massage 7/10 attitude 10/10 overalll 8.5

nice review ..can you give us contact info as well as price for table shower, massage and tip

fu2
Sure: .60 1 hour & ,50- 45 minutes for the door fee.
Tips: .40 dressed, .60 topless, $ nude your standard RMP rates. I didn't try or ask for more. For now Anna is working on Tuesdays in Woodbury. It's right off of Rt. 45 about 10 minutes south of 295.845-5559 I'm not sure when she works at the other 2 places.

Sounds like a great experience. Nice facilities . Nicer attendent
I can't sem to place what roads Rt 45 and 295 are in Woodbury.
Please refreshme as allI can think of Is Rte 135 Jericho and 25A.
Thanks for the great review.
What lead you to this Treaure Trove?

Sure: .60 1 hour & ,50- 45 minutes for the door fee.
Tips: .40 dressed, .60 topless, $ nude your standard RMP rates. I didn't try or ask for more. For now Anna is working on Tuesdays in Woodbury. It's right off of Rt. 45 about 10 minutes south of 295.845-5559 I'm not sure when she works at the other 2 places.
I have only frequented the Asian MP's in Philly. Never been to a RMP but looking to make the trip this coming week. Rates seem fair if I am understanding them correctly. Total damage for a fully clothed massage with HE is $. ?