Reviewing BBFS

I wanted to make this a poll but they don't quite work yet.

When we get BBFS from a provider, aside from the drug addicts who actually advertise it, I assume most guys don't include it in their review
The reasons could be
1) Provider asked not to

2) member is naive and thinks he is the only one getting it so he clams up not wanting other guys to ask and/or demand it.

3) member doubts he is the only one who is getting it but clams up anyway for the same reason above.... Not wanting guys who see her ask for it if they already aren't.

4) member knows other providers read this board and don't want it know he engages in BBFS

Anyone agree with any of these situations. Or have another reason for not reporting it?

Just to get the ball rolling on this thread I'll give an example of my own experience.

I was at Sanford back when they were actually in the basement on Sanford street.
Julissa had just finished getting me hard with a bbbj and was sitting on me.
She looked at me, then the condom sitting on the night stand, back to me and asked "do we need that?". I said no and she got a big smile and asked me not to cum inside her. But then she mounted me, closed her eyes and rode me hard. I had to actually push her off but the first shot got in her.
She wasn't upset but she kept asking me if I came in her and instinctively I get denying it. She stuck her fingers in her cunt to retrieve the proof , but didn't seem upset.
After that we never used a condom and after about the fourth time she dropped the charade about not cumming in her and we just fucked bbfs civ without a word.

But this would fall into category #3
I was fairly certain I wasn't the only one getting it even though I never saw anyone else report it.
But for my own ego I wanted to believe she was at least being fairy selective and didn't want everyone who saw her trying to hit her up for it.

I wanted to make this a poll but they don't quite work yet.

When we get BBFS from a provider, aside from the drug addicts who actually advertise it, I assume most guys don't include it in their review
The reasons could be
1) Provider asked not to

2) member is naive and thinks he is the only one getting it so he clams up not wanting other guys to ask and/or demand it.

3) member doubts he is the only one who is getting it but clams up anyway for the same reason above.... Not wanting guys who see her ask for it if they already aren't.

4) member knows other providers read this board and don't want it know he engages in BBFS

Anyone agree with any of these situations. Or have another reason for not reporting it? [/QUOTE]
This is not a criticism, or a value judgment but what I think the member thinks:

5) member doesn't want others to think he is reckless with his health.

I've never barebacked a provider found on the "advertising" sites. But i have raw dogged a couple women i met on SA. Not sure why, b/c they're just hookers as well, but they were young 20s and it just seemed ok. I posted the details tho. I don't give a shit who knows what. Lol... it is what it is. I've been tested since and I'm clean, but you take your chances doing something like that, so I'm guessing all of the above?

Like HJ, I’ve never barebacked an advertising provider. I have barebacked and came in a few of the single moms or college girls I’ve found on sites like kik and pof who are doing it to supplement their incomes. I was playing the sugar daddy role. It’s been close to a year since I’ve seen any of my previous sugar babies. I’ve tested clean since then.

Reason #5 Member can’t believe he partaked in such behavior and feels a little embarrassed that he did. So he’s not going to mention it.....

Like HJ, I’ve never barebacked an advertising provider. I have barebacked and came in a few of the single moms or college girls I’ve found on sites like kik and pof who are doing it to supplement their incomes. I was playing the sugar daddy role. It’s been close to a year since I’ve seen any of my previous sugar babies. I’ve tested clean since then.

Reason #5 Member can’t believe he partaked in such behavior and feels a little embarrassed that he did. So he’s not going to mention it.....
Similar to my post #3 ") 5). member doesn't want others to think he is reckless with his health.

Just to get the ball rolling on this thread I'll give an example of my own experience.

I was at Sanford back when they were actually in the basement on Sanford street.
She looked at me, then the condom sitting on the night stand, back to me and asked "do we need that?". I said no and she got a big smile and asked me not to cum inside her. But then she mounted me, closed her eyes and rode me hard. I had to actually push her off but the first shot got in her.
She wasn't upset but she kept asking me if I came in her and instinctively I get denying it. She stuck her fingers in her cunt to retrieve the proof , but didn't seem upset.
After that we never used a condom and after about the fourth time she dropped the charade about not cumming in her and we just fucked bbfs civ without a word.

I was fairly certain I wasn't the only one getting it even though I never saw anyone else report it.
But for my own ego I wanted to believe she was at least being fairy selective and didn't want everyone who saw her trying to hit her up for it.
Brings back memories. Great post!

I was seeing this Chinese provider who want back to China to visit her family and give me the number to one of her friends to take care of me until she came back. The first two time we met we had covered sex. The third time I had the condom in my hand and she just jumped on top and tried to ride me bareback. She wasn’t wet so she give me the wettest deep throat blowjob I ever received in my life. Then rode me raw. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I just let the condom roll out of my hand. So I think number 2 would be what I was thinking afterwards.

Back in the early 80s at Plato's Retreat there would be some 'couples ' where the females were working girls. There was a period there where amid all the swapping and trading of partners the girls got into trying to make the condoms break while having sex, and would keep score. Still not sure what that was about.
The other thing that would happen is that sometimes a guy would want to be cuckolded either with his real wife or a wife for that evening and would want the lady to bbfs and get creampied for him to then clean. If I wasn't first at bat I would let someone else make the additional deposits and try to get a bbbjcim while they did. Even I had some limits - lol.

6) guys are tired of the off topic conversation about how they shouldn't do it and how they are assholes so they just don't mention it.
FWIW, although I don't engage in BBFS (although I do enjoy BBBJ) I always ask if a condom is required as FS is about to start (I'm holding unopened condom in my hand when I ask with both her and me in position to launch). The answers I get about 1/5 the time is that condom is not required as she will say "it's up to you" or the girl just smiles and/or just shrugs her shoulders indicating no condom is ok. The remainder 4/5 will make it absolutely and emphatically clear that condom is always required. In my experience BBBJ is almost always available although maybe at upsell.

In my reviews I say "Be advised BBFS is available" (or words to that effect) if such is available. I would think that info is useful to either:
· those guys who are interested in and/or seeking BBFS
· those guys who want to avoid providers who offer it because they feel it isn't worth the extra risk (to themselves or SO's) even if everything is covered
· those guys who want to do DATY but are uncomfortable about the possibility of tasting someone else's cum not completely cleaned out

Jullisa was one of the curvier girls in the group. One thing also she was very friendly and liked to DFK.

i was with a colombian provider in melville and all was going great, BBBJ on to covered full service lots of positions but i think she wasn't so wet in the beginning after a while i started pounding hard doggy and started feeling so wet and good! i can tell she was enjoying it and getting really into it bouncing her ass back at me, i came so hard inside of her to find what was left of the condom all the way back of my dick, i had been banging her raw the last 5 minutes at least and i no wonder she started enjoying it! she turns around and feels all the cum dripping down her vag and she says oh shit! runs to the bathroom to douche out her vag. when she comes back i told her i didnt know the condom ripped and neither did her, but she said she started feeling so good that she didnt bother to stop to check the condom. we laughed it off and i asked her if she knew if she had anything and she said no and of course i told her im clean so she had nothing to worry about which she seem happy about. ive gotten tested and im clean.

billyS

Reign of Terror
i was with a colombian provider in melville and all was going great, BBBJ on to covered full service lots of positions but i think she wasn't so wet in the beginning after a while i started pounding hard doggy and started feeling so wet and good! i can tell she was enjoying it and getting really into it bouncing her ass back at me, i came so hard inside of her to find what was left of the condom all the way back of my dick, i had been banging her raw the last 5 minutes at least and i no wonder she started enjoying it! she turns around and feels all the cum dripping down her vag and she says oh shit! runs to the bathroom to douche out her vag. when she comes back i told her i didnt know the condom ripped and neither did her, but she said she started feeling so good that she didnt bother to stop to check the condom. we laughed it off and i asked her if she knew if she had anything and she said no and of course i told her im clean so she had nothing to worry about which she seem happy about. ive gotten tested and im clean.
I had the exact same experience years ago at Tunnel of Love which I'm sure is documented here.