Review: Yvanna in Demand

Several days ago I spent some amazing time with this this beautiful young woman. She was visiting Hartford and i visited her in her hotel. She met me at the door at the appointed time, dressed in a really nice white suit with spike heels, sort of like the administrative assistant of your fantasies. I went to the bathroom to clean up a bit, and when I got out I realized that her jacket was all she had on top.

Unbeknownst to her, this has been one of my long time dreams. We chatted briefly about nothing in particular. Why do we do that? We both know what I am there for, but I guess it helps to make everyone more comfortable. She moved to me and I slid my hand under her jacket to cup one of the largest, firmest absolutely natural breasts I have had the pleasure to grope. We kissed, and one of her hands was massaging my groin though my pants as Simba strained at the leash. I swear, if it could my dick would have pulled the zipper down by itself.

She went down on me, and then I steered her to the bed and dined on her extremely tasty and clean.... you get the idea. I don't know if she came or not, I've stopped flattering myself with providers and their moscle control, but she spasmed very realistically, she clenched on my fingers, flushed pink from her breasts to her cheeks (the ones on her face) and her nipples were as hard as rockets about to launch! So if she faked it, it was well worth it. You decide.

We went through several positions until I had to pop, then cuddles for a while. She massaged me, and treated me as though I was an old favored friend until my time was up.

Yvanna, if you're reading this, you just may have ruined me. I shall see you again.

Her web site is www.yvannaindemand.com

For a good time call 413-330-2982

$300 for the hour, $200 for the half. Half an hour isn't long enough.

: )

Ha ha Troutman! I'm sure you'll recover in time for your next adventure. You are my first ever review on Utopia---Thank you!! I have a pretty nice time when I get a chance to visit Western MA & Hartford, makes me want to come back soon....
Many hugs & kisses to you.
Yvanna
413-330-2982
www.yvannaindemand.com

Last edited: