Review writing school

My two cents:

The Review function is the #1 reason I joined. It's like Yelp. I want to know where to find exactly what I want. AMP for example, I've been turned away by some. Waste of time. I want to know if it's safe (the reason I always include that in my reviews). Some of us are conspicuous in some neighborhoods. And wtf, it's criminal activity which means you're interacting with criminals in a business where disputes cannot be mediated by the law. I also want to know what can be had and what people pay. Market transparency always benefits the consumer. It also has a salutary effect for providers; a good reputation is profitable for them and makes things safer for them. They too are engaging in an activity where disputes cannot be mediated by the law, and that leaves them in a very vulnerable position. (I've been waiting for a year to use the word "salutary" in a sentence.)

I like reviews that provide objective details. I like my girls thick, you like them thin. Just saying that her body is an 8, without something more descriptive (e.g. she is 5' and around 120 pounds, or she's around 5'6" and really thick with a big ass and 44 dd tits) doesn't help guys find whatever it is they're looking for.

On the details of the action: for me, it's enough to know that she gave a great bbbj, or that she's a lackluster fuck, or that she didn't give up her ass until you had seen her 3 times. The Penthouse Forum style of writing does include those sorts of details, but I don't really need stuff like "she moaned softly as I entered her wet sex..." etc.

On the other hand: where else can we tell the stories? It's not like you can go home or back to work and tell your friends "I paid 100 bucks for a blowjob last night, when she was done I had to pull the sheets out of my asshole." If I met a girl at a bar and got a bj in my car (and wasn't married) I'd hell yeah tell my buddies and high-five. So telling stories here is part of the fun.

So to summarize: I value factual, detailed reviews because they help me make the best choices and avoid trouble. And I try to write in a way that helps fellow hobbyists find what they want the same way.