Review -- Wendy -- RedHead Spinner -- she knows what she is doing

Name: Wendy
Ethnicity: white / irish
Ht/Wt: 5'2" 98lbs (ad claims 100)
Face: - 7 – Cute. Freckles. nice smooth skin.
Body: – 9 – Amazing. Lean as lean can be. Absolutely no fat at all. tight as a drum tummy. Thin thin thin, but with a nice little ass, and cute perky small B cups.
Hair: Dark Red but possibly dyed. The snatch is darkish and could have been trimmed a little neater.
Attitude: 9.5 Very friendly. She loves what she does, you can tell she enjoys it.
Hygiene: Very clean.
Performance: 9.5 (im not sure how it could be better but i dont do 10's)
Pictures: They are her but do not do her justice.
Services: FS everything covered, GFE for 50 more, greek for more
Price Structure: 150 for half 250 for hour

The Review: she greeted me at her incall in a school girl outfit complete with the long striped stockings and too tight shirt knotted in front. shortly after arrival she begins to tongue my neck in a very arousing way. She knew what she was doing. She is using her hands everywhere but there in order to get the anticipation going. Finally I could stanz it no more. I took off her skirt and went down for a snack. after that she gave me a DEEP THROAT CBJ. Complete with GAGGING AND TEARS. Can you fucking believe that!!!! i nearly shit. well... actually no but i was really surprised. The girl knows what she is doing when it comes to BJs. At some point she got on CG. she short in the right places, (but somehow she worked it out). This girl has moves. This is beyond training. She has a gift. Any position you want is available. we tried them all. Wendy knows what she is doing when it comes to screwing. Kissing was permitted, i did not try tongue but i think that is available with the GFE package, (which i did not take). Afterwards, we layed there and talked and it was warm and fuzzy.

there was absolutely no rush, neither in words or actions, she never tried to "finish it early" she just tried to make the experience as awesome as possible. I did not sign up for the hour, but i was so into her i wanted to go again and take the whole hour. Unfortunately she had a regular coming just after me and she said she could not.

I never got the feeling that anything she said was BS. Never did she try to upsell or anything shitty like that.

in a nut shell... Wendy knows what she is doing.

her ad_____________________________________________
Hello
Im a true spinner Im a petite 5'2,
100 pounds w/ long red hair and hazel eyes You will
feel completely unrushed and will enjoy your time. I
will mesmerize your senses with my soft and sensual
touch.It is my hope that we can build a lasting friendship.
I Prefer repeat clients. It gives me an opportunity
to get to know you better and offer you exactly what
your looking for. I'd love to hear from you

Im availible for 150 red roses for the 1/2
hour 250 red roses for the hour.i do enjoy trips
to exotic islands for 400 beautiful pink roses for a
half hour. i Love/Prefer the G.F.experience for
50 Roses added to any bunch of roses.
I do ALSO offer brief meetings for 120
red roses All of these Pictures are me or its free

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!!!
100% ME GUARANTEED.ALWAYS 100% SAFE(no*B*B*)
___________________wendy

____________*8.6.2*two.five.2.zero.8.one.8*
More pics at_w_w_w_._t_h_e_g_i_r_l_n_e_x_t_d_o_o_r_._m_e_/_w_e_n_d_y_/_

Last edited:
When i hit...

the multimillion megamillions lottery.. I will try her out!! Otherwise she's waaaaaay outta my price range!! Spinners are sooooooo fine!! + no hagglin!! Excellent!!
Maybe i can broker a deal.. with her someway somehow?? I'm thinking as i'm typing this.....Yes.....

Last edited:
the multimillion megamillions lottery.. I will try her out!! Otherwise she's waaaaaay outta my price range!! Spinners are sooooooo fine!! + no hagglin!! Excellent!!
Maybe i can broker a deal.. with her someway somehow?? I'm thinking as i'm typing this.....Yes.....
Just go for the half hour for the $150. She has even advertised a short time for $120 i think. Its worth it.

GFE has no consistent meaning so its mostly meaningless. she mentions in her ad "ALWAYS 100% SAFE(no*B*B*)" since that was more specific i suspected GFE meant something else to her. maybe DFK or something.

GFE has no consistent meaning so its mostly meaningless. she mentions in her ad "ALWAYS 100% SAFE(no*B*B*)" since that was more specific i suspected GFE meant something else to her. maybe DFK or something.
Or GFE could mean all the baggage that comes along with having a girlfriend; complaining, whining, shopping, fighting, jealousy, hours to get ready, etc...

LOL

Daaaeeemmmnn! I've been away too long, Red hair and a spinner? I am sooo hitting this ho'. Ruv. this broad back in town yet? Any word on when she will be in NY? This chick is gonna get all 5 and 1/2 inches of my throbbing manmeat. Man! she is so my type.

Was just checking BP, she's in NNJ planning to leave soon, and is running a special for today (and until she leaves, but doesn't say when). I made a CNJ request, I'll let you know if/how she responds. Definitely looks like my type!