Review -- Wendy -- RedHead Spinner -- she knows what she is doing

services with everything covered is pretty standard. I could not take points off for that. so everything else being equal i would rather be with a cute girl than some fat girl with rolls on her stomach.

her personal life is fucked up.... which is to our benefit. if it were not she would be working in some high rise somewhere. If we ruled out all the girls that used protection and did not have fucked up personal lives there would not be enough business to bother keeping this board alive.

I'd feel really lousy if someone said that about my daughter.
so would I.

I can't imagine that you are suggesting that we temper our commentary here by first imagining that the object of discussion is our daughter. We are on a whore board here right? Our scruples are not suspect, they are confirmed to be in the gutter.

huh?

You all aren't missing much. Cbj and no more greek offered. She also could have freshened up a bit before a client comes over. She seemed a little uptight especially since her personal life she's fucked everybody that came her way. Even admitted that while living in a poor inner city, she was "the white girl everybody could fuck."
im not to sure if we have ever met because i was in an all white highschool so why was i the white girl every one could fuck? And i called boys for booty calls in highschool because i never seen the point of just dating. so i think you have me confused with someone else, i may have a fucked up personal life but really who doesnt now a days? thanks

on a better note im am back in nnj my phone only stays on while im workin so that might be why my phone was off when some tried to call
Oh and no offense taken wuv me rong time i understand what you ment

I should point out that i dont know anything about wendy's personal life as we were too busy to discuss it. I was only adopting the premise that it was in order to argue that it wouldn't matter anyway.

as far as the uptight comment made earlier, i can say that that was the farthest thing from my two experiences. However, everybody has a bad day so i guess anything is possible.

Many other young ladies...

im not to sure if we have ever met because i was in an all white highschool so why was i the white girl every one could fuck? And i called boys for booty calls in highschool because i never seen the point of just dating. so i think you have me confused with someone else, i may have a fucked up personal life but really who doesnt now a days? thanks

on a better note im am back in nnj my phone only stays on while im workin so that might be why my phone was off when some tried to call
....could take note of your well spoken retort. I just wish you would come to LI heh heh. And btw..what exactly is GFE in your terms considering there is not bbj.(I'm sure inquiring minds other than my own also want to know)

That was indeed a very calm response. Glad you don't go flying off the handle over little things. I certainly didn't mean to offend. Anyways, my point wasn't about black or white. It's just that it seemed like you were bragging about how wild you WERE meanwhile you covered my precious cock with a condom before sucking it and refused my nicely shaped cock in your ass. I guess I just felt a little slighted. No big deal.

GFE means...

If you look at well established providers, GFE means:
1. DFK
2. DATY
3. BBBJ most do not allow CIM
4. MSOG (multiple pops for the hr session)
5. Passionate, phone turned off sessions.

From what I get, Wendy isn't GFE by the above standards. But she has enough clients that are willing to pay $$ for her sessions, therefore more power to her. However, she could definitely increase her client base if she offered the GFE by the above standard.

Note: This was the standard introduced to me when I became a monger by seeing Lisa's crew in Union.
@ Wendy, please do not take offense to this posting, I was spoiled by the first experience I had in this hobby. You need not change your MO, if it's working for you with repeat clients.

while the topic has been beaten to oblivioun on u.g. allready, it bears mentioning that since G.F.E. has no uniform meaning among providers or mongers, and therefore requires follow up questions, (which nobody likes to ask or answer), the term G.F.E. is meaningless. Just as much information would be conveyed from writer to reader by substituting the word "potatoe" (no extra charge for the "e") in its stead.

while the topic has been beaten to oblivioun on u.g. allready, it bears mentioning that since G.F.E. has no uniform meaning among providers or mongers, and therefore requires follow up questions, (which nobody likes to ask or answer), the term G.F.E. is meaningless. Just as much information would be conveyed from writer to reader by substituting the word "potatoe" (no extra charge for the "e") in its stead.
Tell you one thing, if I read GFE, I would assume full service.

im sorry?

If you look at well established providers, GFE means:
1. DFK
2. DATY
3. BBBJ most do not allow CIM
4. MSOG (multiple pops for the hr session)
5. Passionate, phone turned off sessions.

From what I get, Wendy isn't GFE by the above standards. But she has enough clients that are willing to pay $$ for her sessions, therefore more power to her. However, she could definitely increase her client base if she offered the GFE by the above standard.

Note: This was the standard introduced to me when I became a monger by seeing Lisa's crew in Union.
@ Wendy, please do not take offense to this posting, I was spoiled by the first experience I had in this hobby. You need not change your MO, if it's working for you with repeat clients.
im am only 21 years old im not trying to catch anything from anyone in anyway.
OH and gfe means girlfriend experience, bbbj means bbbj, they are two different things
and i didnt know i had an MO i thought i was just plain ol' Wendy lol

im am only 21 years old im not trying to catch anything from anyone in anyway.
OH and gfe means girlfriend experience, bbbj means bbbj, they are two different things
and i didnt know i had an MO i thought i was just plain ol' Wendy lol
Welcome wendy. I hope your experiences here are all good.