Review: UWS

So, I took one for the team! In the New York Press there is an ad for a place on W. 82nd street (right off Columbus). The sign on their door said Gata Spa or something like that.
Went there and chose the half hour wet room half hour massage, paid $ upfront. No choice of worker. One friendly girl in her early thirties took me to the wet room which was quite clean and nice, had a table shower, body scub, lotion etc. Felt pretty nice. Wasn't as sexual as it could have been. Then to the massage, not too light and not too hard. Couldn't tell if this was going to be all clinical and no fun or all fun and no clinical. Ended up being a little of both and a lot of nothing. Girl talked a lot but I didn't mind because she was sweet. She agreed to an HR which was kind of nice, some very minor touching allowed. Gave her a little more for a tip. All in all, it wasn't much considering the money. I wasn't miserable but I am not rushing back either. Some of the other girls I saw on the way out were younger and cuter but probably the same level of service. Oh well.