Review: Upscale Semi-UG place on West 38th

Adam & Eve - Spartagus Spa - Foxy Den - Wileys

And a plentyful supply of UG spots could always be found by picking up a copy of Screw Mag.

Those were the days.
Looks like I missed the bandwagon of the good old days. Like you said if the Dems came back we might have a shot. But I will keep looking for a new spot if their is any out there!

I guess I would rate this place like this:

1. Quality of women: surprisingly high. Maybe the highest ever for a place of this kind.

2. Ease of approach to women: annoyingly low. I hate that.

3. Wait for a private cubicle: long. I don't know how anyone puts up with that.

So on the whole, I find this place frustrating and annoying, although not without promise.

I apologize...this might be a little long-winded.

I visited this place with a friend last night. Neither of us had ever been there and we did not RSVP through the website (I don't know how he knew the exact address) so we had to pay 70$ (50$ admission and 20$ "membership" fee) and get the suspicious up and down look from the Israeli Army vet at the door. Once our utter incompetence and nervousness proved to them that we were not LE, they "let" us pay our 70$ and enter the club.

I have to admit, I was skeptical because of all the bad press on this board about this place and the high price. I generally also like to check out the goods on stage before partaking in a lapdance and that was not possible here. Besides these two issues, I really liked this place. The dancers were really friendly and only a few of them were pushy. I sat at the bar and talked with one girl for at least an hour and not once did she ask me for a dance and after the hour she just stood up and said it was nice talking to me and went and talked to her friends.

I had dances with two girls. I am awful with names, so I will do my best to describe...the first girl was from Uraguay but was totally white. She looked like a much less racked, not as pretty Heather Graham. Her teeth were not perfect, and she was skinny, short and blonde (not my type) but she was nice. We found a couch, she gave me a dance for two songs (never took off her top) and told me it was great hanging and asked for 20$. I was fine with the dance, but was ready to move on. She was def. not a pro, but seemed to enjoy herself and was a very nice person.

I went and sat back down at the bar and eventually a girl that I had noticed all evening came and sat down next to me to order a drink. Total stunner (in my book). Tall with a pink (yes, pink) bob. We started talking and ended up talking for at least an hour. She never hit me up for a dance, it was just really chill and nice. She was 24 (I am 35), so maybe a little young...but it felt like a nice date (what more can you ask for). One of her friends was hovering around for a little and when my girl went to the bathroom she asked me for a dance. I told her I was waiting for the other girl, so when my girl came out of the restroom the 2nd girl told her I was waiting for a dance from her. By this time it was 2:45 am so I figured...why not. Especially since I already had a total crush on her.

We went to the back and had a fantastic time. No extras, but the dance was awesome and very personal. We continued talking between rubbing and staring at each other and before I knew it, it was 4:15 and they were kicking everyone out. I had no idea how much that was going to cost me and was, to be honest, a bit nervous. I asked her and she said, "Trust me, I wasn't counting and I don't really care. I had a great time...whatever you want to give me." This floored me. I reached in my wallet and pulled out a wad and gave it to her and she didn't look at it or count it. She put on her clothes, walked me to the door, gave me a kiss and said that she hopes to see me again sometime.

She will.

50$ is not bad, especially if you are used to 11$ buds at a regular SC. I bought a six pack on the corner for 10$ and broke even.

The only drawbacks (on my one and only visit, which is admittedly and small sample size was that the place was balls to the walls crowded because 6! bachelor parties going on there so it was kind of hard to check out any of the girls. I am also not a fan of the sybian show...although most people seemed to be. Other than that, I really enjoyed myself...at least as much as the couple of times I went to B&G.

First visit

random facts:

Every girl I spoke with was very interested in if I had been there before.
It was mostly empty early on. Oh shit, I just realized that I never used the free lap dance card that I was given for showing up before 8 pm.
Got busier later, but never too crowded.
girls were OK looking, mostly white, no ghetto speak.
the place is a lot nicer than the underground places i have been to in the past.
BYOB
my friend was initially refused entrance because he was wearing sneakers, nylon lappie pants and a T-shirt. they wanted a collared shirt and no sneakers during the week. the manager intervened and let him in with a warning.
friendly place, the male staff were dressed up.
the show was interesting for a few mins - girl rides a vibrating dildo (w/condom - made me laugh) mounted on a saddle.
expensive place but i will be back
i went with a real cute black girl (maybe Maya?), but no mileage.

Last edited:
The appeal to me is more freak show than erotic entertainment. I high tailed it out of the room when they had the "squirter" shoot body fluid across the room. That's just not my kink.
darn I missed that.

I had several dances with Anka (?) a delightful Romanian woman. Tall, blonde, great body and attitude, intelligent, friendly. She did not offer extras and I didn't ask (N.B. these dances were in one of the public rooms.)

i was wearing jeans and sneakers but have heard that they don't allow either.

i will be back. but will make sure to wear real pants and shoes next time...i don't want to walk down that alley and not be admitted.

i also do not want to be shot with lady liquid. was it like gallagher?

Boy, you really missed out on places like the Harmony.
I didn't miss a moment of the Harmony (I went there when it was called the Melody Theater, followed them to 17th. St, then 23rd. St and finally to White Street), but I miss it now. Who knows, after Bloomberg leaves office and we get a liberal democrat for a mayor, there may be a return of something like the Harmony.

The appeal to me is more freak show than erotic entertainment. I high tailed it out of the room when they had the "squirter" shoot body fluid across the room. That's just not my kink.
I remember during the early days of the Harmony, there was a girl who was lactating, and she used to give us a squirt from time to time.

IMO, even a super-liberal mayor won't bring back the Harmony. Real Estate prices are way too high, rents too high, etc., for a low-budget place like that nowadays. And it will take years for the city to degenerate enough to provide large, cheap spaces that are easy to get to. Not to mention letting the whole quality of life and community policing thing go down the toilet. Maybe someday, but I'll be too old to enjoy it by then. :(

I went to this place the other day, around 11pm - it was LOADED with beautiful women - representing more countries than the UN! The craziest sight was walking through the rooms to get a dance & seeing all the sofas, chairs, and beds full of guys getting lapdances - there must have been like 25 couples at once! Anyway, place is strictly lapdance, full roaming, but thats about it. Women are hot, they had a bs lesbian show at one point too. A bit pricey @ $50 entry plus $20 per dance; I am not a strip club guy usually (don't like to leave unsatisfied), hence my reason for not being a regular here.

Bloomberg IS a liberal Democrat.
Lets see ... today is Saturday and he's hob nobbing with his rich friends. If they are older, like he is, then he's a Republican. If he's hanging out with a younger crowd, then hes a Democrat. If Obama is in town, or scheduled to be anywhere near NYC, then he's a Democrat. If it's McCain, then he's a Republican. Officially he's an Independent, and will remain as such if there's a chance that he will run for another elected office, so that he won't have to go through a primary. If he is offered an appointed post, then he will join the party of who ever is offering to appoint him to the post. He changes his political affiliations more often then most people change their underwear.