Review Tia Phoenixx

The madness of the UG parties wormed its way into my head and and after seeing an excellent review of Tia on another board I decided it was time to go "Danny Partridge" (in honor of UG's pioneer Alt poster).

What attracted me was the review stressed her friendly attitude. My time is in short supply and I wasn't able to convince the Feds that I'm a failing bank, so I value my spare dollars too.
I didn't want to have the session spoiled by a provider's bad disposition.

Well Tia is a gem.

She's not on hormones so her body isn't very fem - not curvy. Flat chest (but nice nipples). On the other hand she isn't fighting a "battle of the bulge" - her belly is flat. Overall typical asian body. I never had a "that's a man baby!" moment even when looking at her cock. (PS her voice is feminine). Bottom line - very passable.
She's on the taller side, I'd say 5' 9". She claims 25yrs old - could be though I have to say I wondered if she was shaving some years - not that she looked old but 25yr old asians usually look like teenagers. Not that I was dissatisfied.
Her website and Eros pics are well done but accurate.
Her face captivated me. She has a wonderful smile energized by her friendly attitude.

Tia's greatest asset is her personality.
She's friendly and comes across as really interested in her client's enjoyment.
She also speaks excellent english (she lives in Canada) and seems quite intellegent (says she has an MBA and from her it's believable).

She's into DFK and nipple play. I didn't explore her full menu but she gives a nice BBBJ. I do see from other reviews that she's versatile as far as fs.
She says she can tailor her sessions to clients desires/fetishes and she does seem to have a genuine interest in the variety of sexual expression.
I like intimacy rather than a wild bangup time and she accommodated very nicely though she did say she enjoys wilder/more physical sex.

I just looked at her Eros ad and I'd say it's accurate except her cock is on the smaller side (yes, fully functional) I doubt it's 6.5" as stated.

Tia really seems like someone you could take on a fancy date then enjoy a wild time behind closed doors.

She's in the NJ till the beginning of Jan, She was in NYC in Dec.

Her website: www.tia-phoenixx.com
Phone: 647-880-5553

The madness of the UG parties wormed its way into my head and and after seeing an excellent review of Tia on another board I decided it was time to go "Danny Partridge" (in honor of UG's pioneer Alt poster).

What attracted me was the review stressed her friendly attitude. My time is in short supply and I wasn't able to convince the Feds that I'm a failing bank, so I value my spare dollars too.
I didn't want to have the session spoiled by a provider's bad disposition.

Well Tia is a gem.

She's not on hormones so her body isn't very fem - not curvy. Flat chest (but nice nipples). On the other hand she isn't fighting a "battle of the bulge" - her belly is flat. Overall typical asian body. I never had a "that's a man baby!" moment even when looking at her cock. (PS her voice is feminine). Bottom line - very passable.
She's on the taller side, I'd say 5' 9". She claims 25yrs old - could be though I have to say I wondered if she was shaving some years - not that she looked old but 25yr old asians usually look like teenagers. Not that I was dissatisfied.
Her website and Eros pics are well done but accurate.
Her face captivated me. She has a wonderful smile energized by her friendly attitude.

Tia's greatest asset is her personality.
She's friendly and comes across as really interested in her client's enjoyment.
She also speaks excellent english (she lives in Canada) and seems quite intellegent (says she has an MBA and from her it's believable).

She's into DFK and nipple play. I didn't explore her full menu but she gives a nice BBBJ. I do see from other reviews that she's versatile as far as fs.
She says she can tailor her sessions to clients desires/fetishes and she does seem to have a genuine interest in the variety of sexual expression.
I like intimacy rather than a wild bangup time and she accommodated very nicely though she did say she enjoys wilder/more physical sex.

I just looked at her Eros ad and I'd say it's accurate except her cock is on the smaller side (yes, fully functional) I doubt it's 6.5" as stated.

Tia really seems like someone you could take on a fancy date then enjoy a wild time behind closed doors.

She's in the NJ till the beginning of Jan, She was in NYC in Dec.

Her website: www.tia-phoenixx.com
Phone: 647-880-5553
Waynnet...there! I'm here too...a lurker....but i have to say thank you for your blunt, honest review.

That's really true, I'm not that curvy since I'm not on hormones..but hey..you forget to mention that I'm fully functional and ready to have hot action anytime LOL.

Anyway my friend, thanks for the review.

Wish we could meet again someday!

Happy new year!!

love,

Tia

P.S: For those who don't know me yet, please check my website, I have a good portfolio with various different looks. Check also the 2nd video clip, a home made video clip but it's sweet and it shows me pretty well as a "real" person. F.A.Q is also pretty interesting to read. And last but not least, my blog, for those who want to know me better as a person:
www.tia-phoenixx.com/blog

Ups before I forget,

you have mentioned, "the little one" is not 6.5", that's true too LOL.

Well, since everybody always give another inch or so for this particular size, i have added 0.5 inch, LOL. I think i'm about 6", not so sure though.

In MANHATTAN MID TOWN BY THE PENN STATION ON APRIL 8, ONE DAY ONLY

hello boys, just to let you know that i'm going back to Manhattan for one day only, April 8 2010. hope to see you guys there!

Tia Phoenixx
www.tia-phoenixx.com
315-240-3499 (may change after this tour)
647-880-5553 (canadian number)

Last edited:
Back to Manhattan: Dec.6 afternoon to Dec.10 morning 2012!

Hello my NY friends...

I will be back to Manhattan, mid-town, staying in a big 4 star hotel on 44th street.

I have lots of new reviews and they are still good..if not better:
updated new reviews:
www.tia-phoenixx.com/reviews

For donation:
www.tia-phoenixx.com/rendezvous

I look forward to seeing you in NY city!

Tia Phoenixx
www.tia-phoenixx.com
For contact info and more!

Last edited: