Review: The Oakford Inn (Scandals)

Went to the Oakford Inn on a weeknight and had a great time without getting a lapdance. This is the classic local strip joint, a surprising number of girls (over 8), the girls were cute, all white suburban girls (non-eastern european), different styles of dancers they were genuinely friendly. There was a good age range, cup size and only one well-worn dancer.

When I first sat down, I was maybe there for 5 minutes, had a beer, and a dancer came around for tips. As I was pulling out a dollar, she said "Wait, did you just get here? Oh forget about it, I'll come back later when you are settled in." Never in my life has a stripper refused to take a tip. It must be a club policy because they did that for others as well.

I was there for about two hours, tipping all the dancers none of them came up to me about VIP or a lap dance. So I can't tell you anything about that.

Next time I'm in the area, I'll go again.

http://www.theoakfordinn.com/index.asp

Good review, komplex. it almost seemed from what you said that they don't offer lap dances, but the website states "couch dances" for $20. Do you or anyone know if this is like an open type dance or is there some privacy with the girls?

Good review, komplex. it almost seemed from what you said that they don't offer lap dances, but the website states "couch dances" for $20. Do you or anyone know if this is like an open type dance or is there some privacy with the girls?
Oops, I forgot to mention that lapdances were available, the DJ announced it, the electric sign announced it but none of the girls seemed to be interested in selling them at least to me. After the dance the girls would go straight to one of their regulars, sit and talk. No buying of drinks or anything like that. I didn't notice anybody going to the other floors. It could be that the girls make a decent amount just by dancing.

For some reason, I don't get the impression that these girls are into giving HJ's in the VIP room, hell if they told me they were going to college I just might believe them.

I havent been to this sc in a long time. It looks a lot better than it did when I went there but even when the club itself was uglier they usually had a good collection of girls. Back then, there were all kinds of local girls and many of them worked a sc circuit that included The Oakford Inn, Sugar and Spice, Ball Park, Double Visions, and Penns Port. They had a lot of very young strippers too.

If you knew a stripper, you might get some discrete hand action during a LD but that info is so old, it doesnt mean very much.

Thanks for the review.

Last edited: