Spa Therapy 516-561-5747 & 516-596-7287 Lynbrook LMP

H

HoldmyHose

I was there last week again on Wednesday saw Jennifer. Biggest tits and ass out of them all. Gives a great body scrub and decent massage but does everything covered now. She used to do bbj and juice on her tits. But her mouth is made for facefucking. She lets you grab the back of her head and slam it into you deep and fast.

Also dont let them push you on the 100 house fee. Just hand them 80 and keep walking. It's always been 80 they've tried to tell me 100 and I just look at them and say no. I've been coming here way to long to fall for the bs.

As for the girl who you asked about the at the desk that was probably maria. Who used to give rubs and that I had described that I had cumming on my dick multiple times when she was new. If you keep going they remember you and actually give you that real welcoming feel. Also on a slower day they basically give you a four hand for the price of one girl.

Keep on going back and meet them all.
I’ve only been here during covid nothing B.C. (before covid) so my experience may differ than the older clients.
It is exactly across from a school in what seems to be a medical building. I do not think any other business is currently in operation in said building because there was no foot traffic and plenty of street parking in front.
I went twice, first time Friday second tone a Saturday months later, both with the same lady.
First I call set up a appointment for mid day around 12-1 pm. Set up was super easy I was able to set up the appointment for less than 15 minutes later.
My first time I ring a bell to get let in the building. A younger Spanish girl let’s me in she sits me down ask me if I been here before or how I heard about this place. I say online I fill out paperwork and then ask me what service I want I asked for a recommendation. They say first time for you we can do a table shower and massage for a hour. $80 special for first time guest.
I say sign me up. Minute a the masseuse walks in this older Latina probably 40s perky tits probably C cups and a cute ass black hair and a bit short 5’2 maybe. She says you’ll love the table shower it won’t be rushed at all.
I walk into a room that has a massage table and it’s attached to what I would call a shower room. I get undressed in the massage room (which had the A.C. set to Antarctica) get dressed all the way down waited for her with nothing but a towel. She comes in ask me if I’m ready I say yes she leads me into the other room.
I lay down head first on the shower table which was surprisingly clean. She gives me a quick rinse and shampoos my hair. It honestly felt like I was being waterboarded at gitmo. Oh well. I suck it up and let her do here thing. Works body wash on my arms back legs ass. She even got behind my ears. Then interestingly she goes right in my ass crack which I didn’t say anything but then she rubbed her nail on my asshole and clenched like I’m at Rikers Island. I said please don’t go in she reassured me she wouldn’t we proceeded.
I flip over she gets my chest my shoulders my thighs and feet. Then she washes my cock and balls like she’s washing a puppy, very gently and She was honestly better than I do at home.
Once she washed me head to toe I asked for the shower head and rinsed off extra soap she gives me two towels, maybe suitable for dwarfs but not a big guy like me.

I dry off go into the other room and start shivering bc it’s apparently where Santa clause lives. I get on the table under the blanket to warm up. She comes in and says wow it’s cold and my prayers are answered and turns off the ac
She asked me how much pressure do I want I say as hard as you can. She begins rubbing dry then adds oil works my back up and down then my ass legs and back up for about ten minutes. Then to my surprise she strips down to her bra and panties and climbs on my back. She start driving her knee and elbows in my my muscles and really goes “as hard as you can”. Very unorthodox but got spots that my legitimate trained massage therapist couldn’t get. She does this for a while then gets off. She asks if I want a ending I ask for head she told me the price but I forgot. I wanna say $80 dollars.
She leaves and comes back with a Condom in her mouth. then I ask her if her coworker would wanna play with us also. She says she’s doesn’t do this then I ask is there any other girls and she said she’s the only one on weekends. No problem we proceed.

she approaches me kisses my neck I grab her ass she then takes off her top completely and pulls her leggings and thong down to her ankles. Drops down to her knees strokes me till hard then puts the condom on. She starts sucking my dick like the dirty hot milf she is. I stand her up so I can feel her up again she keeps kissing my neck. This time I sit down on the table and she goes back down to suck me more. Then I ask her to give me head while laying down she does and this way I get to feel her up more. I found out she doesn’t suck balls though bc after I asked she said something but I couldn’t understand bc she had a mouthful of cock. She keeps sucking until I cum then keeps sucking after that. She finally stopped sucking gets up gets a hot towel cleans me up so on and so forth. She gets dressed tells me her name and tells me she’s her name here every Friday and Saturday. The whole thing was a hour in a half even though I paid for a hour which was great it was not rushed at all Leads me out I say thank you and walk down to the burger joint a few blocks away.. which is delicious.

the second time was more straightforward.. I walk in after making a appointment 10 minutes prior to my arrival. I call them literally as I’m more than halfway there in my car. Same thing with parking and with entering the building. This time they recognized me called me by name but no specials this time. $80 hour massage no table shower. This time we go to a different room. They have two tables in this room because they offer couples massage and there’s a curtain that they pull to separate the two tables. Idk But I’m worried if it’s a busy day there’s gonna be another dude on the other side doing the deed while I do it. Luckily I was alone.
I have the same Latina milf take me in ask me how I’m doing and what not then she says we have no massage oil can I use lotion. She used Juergens.... Not a great massage choice but I must say made my skin really soft afterwards. Also she had a paper cut so she used a glove this Time.
She starts with the massage and same thing stripped down and starts driving her knees and elbows into my back.
On the flip she asked me if I want anything I said of course ask the prices and had only left for a handy. Which I believe is $60. She hopped back on me and does a nuru type thing rubbing her tits on my body and does some weird 180 turn and runs her tits on my legs gets up and come towards my head guides my hands around body then flips walks down and teases the ole C and B’s and then takes my foot and rubs it on her tittys which was unexpected but oh well. She began jerking me she used Two hands got the balls involved I ask her to spit on it and she does and I cum almost immediately. She keep jerking me off and rubs my chest. Stops gets me a towel cleans up and takes me out after I’m dressed. This one lasted a hour not rushed but no extra time like last.

If the first time is a 10/10 this time was a 5/10. This milf they have on Friday’s was great my first time and still showed the same enthusiasm the second time but between the glove and Juergens it wasn’t as great. I wanna go during the weekdays see what who else they got.

My .02...
I have had a poor experience with them quite some time ago... being they are right across from a school, why risk the aggravation or worse..
Plenty of other choices within a 5 minute drive

They’re open. This account is a few in one since I just joined but the scoop is there’s 1 lady who’s super worth seeing and the rest are ok. Nicole is the best. Try to get her. There’s 2 Spanish milfs. One is Cassandra and I forget the other one. But I went once on a Saturday and was met by some cute older Spanish lady in scrubs, paid the 80 and she began a massage the whole time dressed in scrubs and a facemask not even trying to be sexy.
She didn’t wanna be touched and I’m a somewhat young good looking guy so I asked her if she wanted to continue or I could just pay the 80 and get a massage and leave. She goes it doesn’t matter what she want and I say of course it does. She tried to jerk me off but I just felt this was kinda sad and it was getting me bummed out lol. So I asked her to stop and I just left. Shame bc Nicole is a gem.

thanks for reading,
2pump:)

They’re open. This account is a few in one since I just joined but the scoop is there’s 1 lady who’s super worth seeing and the rest are ok. Nicole is the best. Try to get her. There’s 2 Spanish milfs. One is Cassandra and I forget the other one. But I went once on a Saturday and was met by some cute older Spanish lady in scrubs, paid the 80 and she began a massage the whole time dressed in scrubs and a facemask not even trying to be sexy.
She didn’t wanna be touched and I’m a somewhat young good looking guy so I asked her if she wanted to continue or I could just pay the 80 and get a massage and leave. She goes it doesn’t matter what she want and I say of course it does. She tried to jerk me off but I just felt this was kinda sad and it was getting me bummed out lol. So I asked her to stop and I just left. Shame bc Nicole is a gem.

thanks for reading,
2pump:)
So 80 for a massage and a sad handy? What's the deal with nicole that we have to try to get, you didn't say why she is so good/what she offers.

Still open. They are charging $100 for massage. $120 for massage with ts. Tip not included. They have a separate unlisted phone number for repeat/trusted clients.
They may take you if you try the regular number. They get better with repetition.

Still open. They are charging $100 for massage. $120 for massage with ts. Tip not included. They have a separate unlisted phone number for repeat/trusted clients.
They may take you if you try the regular number. They get better with repetition.
Is this the place above the restaurant or elsewhere ?

No, it's across from the highschool just south of sunrise
Yes - know of the place—
I went there a number of years ago-Although cannot remember the details, the girl at front desk was rude and did not allow me entrance, despite me calling 30 minutes prior to set appointment-
Maybe she mistook me for someone else-
Surprised the place is still around