Review: Skyla Kiss

Ad:

~~` 8 4 5 • 4 1 4 • 4 5 8 8 ; ~~` ©@LL M€ ^_^ *Sky

•Classy, clean all around fun girl here to please you. My red hair, Green eyes & petite body will have you Wanting more, I provide professional discreet services. Take some time out & & Come play with me. You'll love me

•Standing 5'4" & 125 lbs. •38C squeezable breasts. •Nice Booty. •Foot fetish friendly.

{• 100% real Pics.
{• No blocked calls.

~~` 8 4 5 • 4 1 4 • 4 5 8 8 ; ~~` ©@LL M€ ^_^ *Sky
Poster's age: 19

She dropped from no advertised price to $90 (one night only) then to $80 special before noon. I just had to go see. Anything different from what it said, and I was walking out. Above average screening process. Room. Heavy smoke scent. Yeech. Red hair? Check. Picture was her? Check. Smoking hot body? check. Age: 19. Nope. 21. That was fine. Hug or any type of welcome, flirtation, etc...upon entering? Nope. Zilch. Nada. No personality: She didn’t want to be there, doing what she was doing. 38C bra size? Don’t see how, but she claimed it was. Still ample firm and nice breasts. Just don’t see how it’s 38...but I believe the C cup. Slim. Hot. Nice ass. Offered massage. wasn’t really getting hard. Turned her over during massage. Played a bit with her breasts. Snuggled to her neck. She had a nice young slim body, shaved clit, nice rack, but turned off because of personality and smoke and unwelcomeness and general, “get it over with attitude”. Phone rang before we started. Maid knocked on door too. Also, they wanted room fee. Asked if she was doing this long? Vague, yes. Asked how many guys today, before me (it was 11:30) with her special...she said one. Was firm enough after massage. Raincoat. No CBJ, used her hand to get me hard(er). Lots of lube onto my raincoat. She climbed on top, cowgirl. In, but didn’t feel like it really was. Not rock hard. Came fast. Should’ve stood - note for next time, so blood rushes to extremities and I get harder?. Was going to cum in cowgirl, sucked on her breasts as much as I could, then sat up, rocked a bit. It was over. I sucked. The whole experience sucked. Gave me baby wipes to clean up. Very cold session. Scored a 21 yr. old on a quickie for $80. Would repeat? no. But glad I did it, for the experience and market research to share with my fellow mongers.