REVIEW: Sara in Orlando

Prince

Of The Pantywaste Palace
I had met Sara once before a year ago in Miami and had a nice time with her. At that time she was very shy and I think relatively new to the business. I saw that she was in Orlando visiting and called up and she remembered me. Made the appointment to visit her at her incall. Got there and she was very warm and inviting. Greeted me with a passionate kiss.

We played and played and played, groping each other along the way. She was wearing a nice black dress and I inched it up to expose the thong she had on. Bent her over the bed and fondled her ass, slipped her panty to the side and fingered her and then went in for a dining from behind experience. She loves dining and so do I. I stood her up and we both stripped down for more fun.

Laid her down, and more kissing like true lovers, very passionate and deep. I started o suck on her tits and finger her some more. She was getting into this a lot and was holding my hand in place while she humped my finger. Went down on her and sucked her clit and explored every inch with my tongue. She came fairly soon thereafter. My turn and she gave me a stellar BBBJ. Lots of slurping and varying of technique with some DT mixed in. From here we went into 69 for quite a while and she came again. You could tell – not only was she moaning loudly, but she couldn’t concentrate on my cock any longer and then a nice creaminess came from her.

She then wrapped me up and went for a ride. She went at it a few ways from up here. First regular CG, then some Asian CG and then she leaned all the way back – almost to the point of lying down backwards. She asked me for doggie and I went at it until I came. We collapsed in each others arms and cuddled with me still inside her.

After 10 minutes of cuddling and more kissing she got up and got a hot wash cloth to clean me up. We kissed some more and said our goodbyes.

Very nice girl that loves sex!

Body = 8
Performance = 9
Attitude = 9.5

SARA
786-487-8895
http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/322883355.html
http://www.elisesangels.com/sara.html
elise@elisesangels.com
1-877-ELISE-24
1-786-487-8895