Review -- Paola NNJ

Name: Paola
Age: early 20's (she claims 21 in the ad which might be true)
Ethnicity: brazzilian
Ht/Wt: 5'3" 165lbs
Face: - 9 – very beutiful face. makeup was pefect too.
Body: – 4 – she was fat. her legs were dripping in celulite and her stomach remained covered because it was full of rolls. You could see that she had that brazillian bubble ass which would have been nice had she been a lot lot lot less heavy. Boobs were D's and they seemed natural.
Hair: Blonde, long and straight and probably dyed. The snatch was razer stubble.
Attitude: 6.5
Hygiene: nothing to report.
Performance: 6 nothing special. she got "tired" after 3 minutes of CW.
Pictures: are not of her or anybody that looks anything like her
Services: FS everything covered,
Price Structure: 150 for half 200 for hour

The Review: she greeted me at her incall in a black laced bustier. the lights were off so that her fat could be concealed.. I turned on the lights and cant say that i expected more so its hard to say i was disappointed... but i was. anyway she went through the motions and tried to rush things along. i was surprised that i was turned on enough that i had to stop a few times in mish to get my wits about me. I was mostly turned on by her eyes and her face. from the shoulders up she was gorgeous. its a shame that i could get that head on a girl that was in shape. her eyes and makeup were spot on. it was not overdone like a clown like you see so often in this thing of ours.

i would not repeat and regret having accepted her. I should have called back and asked for another girl which im sure they had in the same location.

the ad is below.

My picture is Real so You won't be disappointed! 917 939 4756 PAOLA 100 INN CALL LOOK MY REWIEWS

Poster's age: 21